• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

People Magazine Featured Article on Paige

In summary, the featured article is about Paige's journey to success as a Pampered Chef consultant and her tips for building a successful business. She became a consultant after being introduced to the company by a friend and being drawn to their products and mission. Her tips for success include setting goals, building relationships with customers, utilizing social media, and providing exceptional customer service. Anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and the company offers training and support for individuals to start and grow their business. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies is their high-quality products, focus on cooking and meal preparation, and commitment to giving back to the community through their Round-Up from the Heart program.
cookn' katie
I am sure that this is posted somewhere else, but this weeks People magazine, has a article on Paige's disappearance. Check it out while standing in line at the grocery store.

I am glad I saw this thread. I just bought the people magazine last night while checking out at Wal-mart. I got home, and was reading through it and I saw the article on Paige near the back. I was surprised. I didn't know it was in there.

I was going to post this info also.

Still very sad. And with her being a fellow cheffer, I feel like I know her. The article mentions her selling Pampered Chef.

Tracy

I picked up People magazine when I was at Walmart over the weekend. I got the wrong one! All it was was about fashion and hairstyles. Uggg. All I needed was to spend $4 to find out I am so out of style. LOL

Related to People Magazine Featured Article on Paige

What is the featured article about?

The featured article on Paige is about her journey to success as a Pampered Chef consultant and her tips for building a successful business.

How did she become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Paige was introduced to Pampered Chef by a friend and decided to join as a consultant because she loved the company's products and mission.

What are some of Paige's tips for success?

Paige's tips include setting goals, building relationships with customers, utilizing social media, and providing exceptional customer service.

Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help individuals start and grow their business.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out for its high-quality products, focus on cooking and meal preparation, and commitment to giving back to the community through its Round-Up from the Heart program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy