• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make a Delicious Peaches & Cream Trifle?

In summary, this conversation is about a delicious trifle recipe that includes a combination of French Vanilla and Cheesecake pudding, peach yogurt, peach pie filling, butter loaf cake, Cool Whip, and optional white chocolate. The recipe is made in a trifle bowl and does not need to be chilled before serving. The conversation also includes tips on how to make the recipe easier and more delicious, as well as the approval and excitement of trying the recipe from the person who shared it.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
1 or 2 small boxes French Vanilla Instant Pudding (I used 1 box and 1 box Cheesecake, and it was VERRRYYY thick - just delicious)
2 small containers Peach Yogurt (I actually used Yoplait Peaches & Cream)
Milk
1 can Peach Pie Filling
1 Butter Loaf Cake (or cake of your choice - I think Angel Food would also be really good)
1 small container Cool Whip
White Chocolate (optional)

Using Skinny Scraper, scrape yogurt into Classic Batter Bowl, add enough milk to make 2 cups
Whisk pudding mix into yogurt until blended, set aside (as you'll note, no need to chill!)
Slice cake into 3 layers, cut into squares

Place one layer of cake on bottom of Trifle Bowl
Layer 1/2 of pudding
Layer 1/2 can of Pie filling
Layer 1/2 of Cool Whip
repeat layers, but use EAD for other 1/2 of Cool Whip to decorate top
If desired, grate white chocolate over the top (to show off either the Ultimate Cheese Grater or the Microplane Grater). You can also grate White Chocolate over each layer.

This recipe only fills about 2/3 of the Trifle Bowl, but face it, the Trifle Bowl is too big. Also, having it not quite full makes it easier to transport.

Let me know what you think of the recipe. The women at my Bible Study really enjoyed it!

Sarah

MMMMmmmmm....sounds like a WINNER!

I still love my Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, but this will be a good one for when strawberries aren't in season!!

Thanks for sharing! I will probably need to test it out myself, you know...just to make sure it's good before I offer it to my host's as a choice!! lol

Sounds yummy, thanks for posting the recipe.

Darn it... I was just talking myself out of a late night snack and now you have made me hungry.

from Pampered Chef

Hi Sarah!

I love your twist on this trifle recipe by using a combination of French Vanilla and Cheesecake pudding. I bet it gives it a delicious and unique flavor. And using Yoplait Peaches & Cream yogurt is a great idea too. I'm sure it adds a nice creamy texture to the pudding.

I also appreciate your tip about not needing to chill the pudding mixture before using it in the trifle. That definitely saves some time and makes the recipe even easier to prepare. And using the Skinny Scraper to scrape the yogurt into the batter bowl is a great suggestion for less mess.

I'm definitely going to try this recipe for my next get-together. I think I'll use angel food cake and maybe add some fresh sliced peaches in between the layers for some extra fruitiness. And I'll definitely be using my Ultimate Cheese Grater to grate some white chocolate on top.

Thanks for sharing this recipe, Sarah! I'm sure it'll be a hit with my friends and family too. Keep cooking and sharing your delicious creations!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What ingredients are needed to make Peaches & Cream Trifle?

To make Peaches & Cream Trifle, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pound peaches, sliced
  • 1 package yellow cake mix
  • 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup peach schnapps (optional)

Can I make Peaches & Cream Trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Peaches & Cream Trifle ahead of time. The trifle can be assembled and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before serving. However, it is best to add the whipped cream and garnish just before serving for optimal freshness.

Can I use canned peaches instead of fresh peaches?

Yes, you can use canned peaches instead of fresh peaches for this recipe. Simply drain the peaches before using and pat them dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.

Can I substitute the peach schnapps with another liquor?

Yes, you can substitute the peach schnapps with another liquor, such as amaretto or rum. Alternatively, you can omit the liquor altogether if you prefer a non-alcoholic version of the trifle.

Can I use a different type of cake for this trifle?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake for this trifle. A pound cake or angel food cake would also work well in this recipe. You can also experiment with different flavors, such as lemon or almond, to add a unique twist to the trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • DebPC