• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Travel Mugs: Looking to Buy - Any for Sale?

In summary, there are currently three types of Pampered Chef travel mugs available for purchase: the Classic Travel Mug, the Stainless Steel Travel Mug, and the Insulated Tumbler. The Classic Travel Mug and Stainless Steel Travel Mug have a capacity of 16 ounces, while the Insulated Tumbler can hold up to 20 ounces. All Pampered Chef travel mugs are dishwasher safe and can be used for both hot and cold beverages, with the ability to keep drinks at the desired temperature for hours. Pampered Chef travel mugs can be purchased through a consultant or on the official website, and may also be available at select retail stores.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I really need to purchase a travel mug (or 2) & was hoping to find a PC one. Does anyone have any for sale?

Bumpity bump bump

I have one AMY but its used... I got it at NC a few years ago - I am hanging up my apron on cooking shows so I don't use it as much anymore .. PM me if you are interested!

1. What are the different types of Pampered Chef travel mugs available for purchase?

There are currently three types of Pampered Chef travel mugs available for purchase: the Classic Travel Mug, the Stainless Steel Travel Mug, and the Insulated Tumbler.

2. What is the capacity of Pampered Chef travel mugs?

The Classic Travel Mug and Stainless Steel Travel Mug have a capacity of 16 ounces, while the Insulated Tumbler can hold up to 20 ounces.

3. Are Pampered Chef travel mugs dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef travel mugs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use these travel mugs for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, all Pampered Chef travel mugs are designed to keep both hot and cold beverages at the desired temperature for hours.

5. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef travel mugs?

You can purchase Pampered Chef travel mugs through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website. They may also be available at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies