• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Pampered Chef Lottery Game for Your Hosts?

In summary, the Pampered Chef lottery game helped boost the show over the $600 mark and the winning guest got a free shopping spree.
mandydollie
Good Morning girls. I had a show last night and for the past week the host has been playing the Pampered Chef lottery game. She ended up selling enough squares so that the winner at last nights show ended up getting another $70 in FREE products. This pushed the show over the $600 mark and she still has 3 more orders to get.

Just wanted to say that if you're not offering the lottery game to your hosts, it's so worth it. While not every guest purchased a chance to win, there were those who purchased 3-4 chances. The winner was so excited because she had already spent $80 and now has the opportunity to pick out another $70.

FUN FUN FUN:D

I haven't heard of this...

What do you do?

I've used this - it's GREAT! I got my template from here. (Under files - look for Pampered Pool) Each guest can purchase as many squares as they wish - I use 30 squares and sell them for $2 each. At the close of the show a number is drawn. The winner gets $60 free products. (I pay the shipping and the tax) Because I pay the shipping - she doesn't have to pay shipping on her original order either. It's a great way to boost the show sales.

Glad you had good luck with this, thanks for sharing! I've been kinda leery of trying it, but I might have to give it a shot;)
tasha--there's a thread called PC lotto game I think that tells it all, basically you sell chances for like $2, and the winner gets a free shopping spree-in the amount collected.

CarefulDo not do this "every time" or you can be reported to the gaming commission in your state (or what if gaming -- i.e. bingo, etc. gambling... is outlawed in your state) and have to go through a whole mess of paperwork and reporting and tax paying.

Do it on special occasions. I do something similar on SOME fundraisers, and because it is infrequent, have no gaming obligations - unless more than $2,000 is involved - but I have checked it out in my state. Do the same with yours!

Scott~Wanted to say thanks for the heads up. I took your advice and checked with my state's gaming commission. I would, in fact, need a license to have something like this at my shows since it is considered a raffle. I never even thought that it was considered gambling since the money goes right back to Pampered Chef as an order! So glad that we have this board!!!!!

Related to Have You Tried the Pampered Chef Lottery Game for Your Hosts?

1. What is "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off"?

"Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to win cash prizes by selling a certain amount of products within a specified time frame.

2. How much can I potentially win through "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off"?

The prizes for "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off" vary, but typically consultants have the chance to win anywhere from $100 to $1000 in cash.

3. How do I participate in "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off"?

To participate in "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off", you must be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef and meet the minimum sales requirements within the designated time period. You will automatically be entered into the lottery once you meet the requirements.

4. When does "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off" take place?

"Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off" typically takes place a few times throughout the year, with specific dates and requirements announced beforehand by the company.

5. Can I win more than one prize through "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off"?

Yes, it is possible to win more than one prize through "Pampered Chef Lottery Pays off" if you meet the sales requirements multiple times. However, you can only win one prize per lottery period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies