• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Coral Lightweight PC Zip-Up Jacket still available?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing items with their logo, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and tote bags. Bulk ordering options are available for teams and groups, with customizable options for a personalized touch. A size chart is provided for all clothing items and high-quality materials are used for durability. There is a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I bought all of these shirts through Merrill over the last 3 years.These are all for sale and come from a pet-free and smoke-free home.CORAL LIGHTWEIGHT PC ZIP-UP JACKET - $15
EXCELLENT CONDITION -- Worn maybe 3-4 times
Medium
pink2.jpg
pink1.jpg
ALREADY SOLD 3/4 SLEEVE BROWN PC SHIRT - $8
GOOD CONDITION -
Small (Larger size small in my opinion. I wore this shirt as a size 10 as well as a 12 just to give you an idea)
brownwhite2.jpg
brownwhite1.jpg
Black Sparkly PC SHIRT - $8
GOOD CONDITION -
Small (Larger size small in my opinion. I wore this shirt as a size 10 as well as a 12 just to give you an idea)
black1.jpg
black2.jpg
ALREADY SOLD - BROWN PC SHIRT with Pink Trim and Pink PC Logo - $8
GOOD CONDITION -
Medium
brownpink1.jpg
brownpink2.jpg
All of these shirts have been worn and loved. It says Good condition just to say that I enjoyed them and wore them, but there is a lot more use in these shirts. They are also nice and light when wearing, so will be great for much of the year.Any questions, please email me at [email protected]I will request for the buyer to pay for shipping costs as well, and payment will need to be received before the items ship. Can get them in the mail ASAP :)Heather

Last edited:
I'd love brown or sparkly shirt, whichever is smaller, i sometimes wear xs. jacket maybe too big, let me know shipping on a shirt for 67144

just pm'd you :)

do you still have the jacket available?

What types of clothing items are available with the Pampered Chef logo?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of clothing items with our logo, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and tote bags. We also have customizable options for special events or team orders.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef logo clothes for my team or group?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for teams and groups. Our customizable options allow you to add your team or group name along with the Pampered Chef logo for a personalized touch.

Do you have a size chart for your clothing items?

Yes, we have a size chart available for all of our clothing items. You can find it on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the Pampered Chef logo clothes made with quality materials?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on using high-quality materials for all of our products, including our logo clothes. Our clothing items are made to last and withstand everyday wear.

Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef logo clothing item?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including our logo clothes. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Jeans Garden