• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Lap Boards for Sale

In summary, the Pampered Chef Lap Boards are made of durable and sturdy plastic, making them lightweight and easy to transport. They are heat resistant and can be used for both hot and cold foods, but should not be used in the oven or microwave. The Lap Boards are also top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They have three grooves to hold different sized bowls, plates, and utensils. Additionally, they are suitable for outdoor events due to their lightweight and non-slip base.
husbandwifepcteam
I have about 12 lap boards with the PC logo on them if anyone is interested.
I would $1 per board + shipping.
Thanks,
Michelle

What do they look like ? Can you post a picture of them please. I am very interested in all 12!:chef:

White with pen on top, white with pen on side or cranberry with pen on top?I don't care which color, but if the pen holder is on top & the previous poster doesn't buy them, then I'll take them.

Would love all 12 if the other sales don't work out.

I have some as well. White with pen on top. I think I have around 27 of them.

PChefjaneen, Can I buy all 27 from you?

I have some as well, about 24 or so, I would love to sell them for the same price, $1 for each plus shipping.

My lapboards have been sold thanks!

Just seeing this post, im lOoking for lapboards if anyone is selling email me [email protected]

1. What materials are the Pampered Chef Lap Boards made of?

The Pampered Chef Lap Boards are made of durable and sturdy plastic, making them lightweight and easy to transport.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Lap Boards be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Lap Boards are heat resistant and can be used for both hot and cold foods. However, it is recommended to not use them in the oven or microwave.

3. Are the Pampered Chef Lap Boards dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Lap Boards are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. How many grooves are on the Pampered Chef Lap Boards?

The Lap Boards have three grooves, making them versatile for holding different sized bowls, plates, and utensils.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Lap Boards be used for outdoor picnics and gatherings?

Yes, the Lap Boards are perfect for outdoor events as they are lightweight, portable, and have a non-slip base to prevent spills and accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kchaudoin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather Rogers
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chef2you