• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Apparel/Etc. Garage Sale!

In summary, all of the items up for grabs in Candi's garage sale are used but still have lots of life left in them. Some of the items are available for purchase now, while others are still available for purchase as of right now. The only items that have sold thus far are the white tee and the two pink tops.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Here are some items I have up for grabs in my Garage Sale!

All items are used and may have small flaws, but all still have lots of life to them, so I am offering them cheap to you!

* Beige/Black Chef's Hat Messenger Bag - $5
* Handcrafted Catalog Tote (made with covers and laminated) (also includes Got Pans? Need Dough? Keychain) - $5
* 15th Anniversary Blue Zippered Tote - $5
* Hen Logo Burgandy 6"x9" Padfolio w/ Paper - $3
* "Spring" (into action) Keychain with PC Logo - $3
* Light Lime Youth T-Shirt, size 2 - $3
* Pink V-Neck Embroidered Logo T-shirt, size XL - $3
* White Crew Neck Embroidered Logo T-shirt, size M - $3
* Pink Embroidered Logo Hooded Sweatshirt, size XXL - $5

LMK what you are interested in and e-mail me your ship-to zip at [email protected] and I can give you a total.

* TAKE ALL SPECIAL! Buy all for $35 and I'll pay for your domestic shipping! *

Thanks! :D

I'm interested in the hooded sweatshirt :) is it the newer logo or the hen logo?Thanks!

Actually neither. It's a logo, but not the normal copyrighted one. It's a sweatshirt that Merrill used to sell, and it says the Pampered Chef in a sporty-looking print.

Does that make sense? Sorry...LOL

Is the pink sweat shirt sold?

Someone had asked about it, but it's still available as of right now. Thanks! :D

Do you have a picture of it? I am very interested. thanks

I'm sorry...as of right now, I don't have any pics. I have a camera, but am having difficulty uploading pics right now. Sorry :(

is the pink one sold yet? I'll take it.

Which pink item? The shirt or the sweatshirt? Neither have sold just yet, just questions...so if you want it, it's yours! E-mail me off-group your ship-to zip at [email protected] and I can give you a total. Thanks! :D

just emailed you at your hotmail account.

Got the items yesterday. Thank you soooo much! :)

Are any of these items still available?

Yep! The only ones sold thus far are the white tee and the two pink tops. I'll repost a new thread with the updated info. Thanks :D

1. What types of items can I expect to find at the Pampered Chef Apparel/Etc. Garage Sale?

At our garage sale, you can typically find gently used Pampered Chef apparel such as aprons, hats, and shirts. You may also find discontinued or limited edition items, as well as kitchen tools and gadgets that have been lightly used or used for display purposes.

2. Are the items at the garage sale still in good condition?

Yes, all items at our garage sale are still in good condition. We thoroughly inspect each item before putting it up for sale and will not sell anything that is damaged or heavily worn.

3. Can I return or exchange items purchased at the garage sale?

No, all sales at the garage sale are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges on items purchased at the garage sale.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available at the garage sale?

Yes, we often offer discounts and promotions at our garage sale. These may include discounts on certain items or a percentage off your total purchase. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current promotions.

5. Can I use my consultant discount at the garage sale?

Yes, we welcome our consultants to use their discount at the garage sale. However, please note that this discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • jj16