• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Basket Liner - Will It Fit Your Baskets?

In summary, the Patriotic Basket Liner is a versatile and durable product designed to fit all standard sizes of Pampered Chef baskets. It is machine washable and can be used for both hot and cold foods. The elastic edges and non-slip bottom make it easy to secure onto the basket. While it is perfect for patriotic holidays, it can also be used for other occasions such as summer picnics or gatherings where a patriotic touch is desired.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I got two patriotic basket liners in my surprise box, and am going to be selling one of them. The buyer wants to know if it only fits in our baskets (which we don't carry anymore) and how it is different from a towel.

I'm hesitant to open the package if she doesn't want it.

I'm curious to see which basket it fits too

It fits inside the rectangular basket pretty accurately, and there are tabs that go around the handles and button. If she has a basket of the same size (holds 9x13 pan) with the same type of handles, she could use it with that basket.

aaww I was hoping it was for the other rectangle basket that was just in the outlet....hehe

It fits the basket that is being discontinued as of this August 31st...
I have one and it's adorable. In my "spare" time, I hope to use it as a pattern and make a few more for different times of the year...

I just inherited another rectangle basket. Now I have 2 baskets & only one of the liners. So if your buyer changes their mind, let me know! LOL (Contact me via e-mail or PM please. I'm not so good about following up on all the threads here.)

1. Will the Patriotic Basket Liner fit all sizes of Pampered Chef baskets?

Yes, the Patriotic Basket Liner is designed to fit all standard sizes of Pampered Chef baskets, including the small, medium, and large sizes.

2. Is the Patriotic Basket Liner machine washable?

Yes, the Patriotic Basket Liner is made from durable and machine-washable fabric, making it easy to clean and reuse for future parties or events.

3. Can the Patriotic Basket Liner be used for hot or cold foods?

Yes, the Patriotic Basket Liner is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is made from insulated material that will help keep hot foods warm and cold foods cool.

4. How does the Patriotic Basket Liner stay in place on the basket?

The Patriotic Basket Liner has elastic edges that make it easy to fit and secure onto the basket. It also has a non-slip bottom to prevent it from sliding around.

5. Can the Patriotic Basket Liner be used for other occasions besides patriotic holidays?

Yes, the Patriotic Basket Liner is a great addition to any patriotic holiday or event, but it can also be used for other occasions such as summer picnics, Memorial Day, Labor Day, or any gathering where you want to add a touch of patriotism to your table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tiffanypatton79
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies