Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
1. It is light in weight.
2. It offer's two sizes (easier to get just the right size you want).
3. Easy to handle due to it's size.
4. Comes with it's own snap on tool to poke your dough.
5. Can spray with PAM to make it non-stick.
This is all I have!
I have to agree with the ladies. It's good for rolling things out in a pan. You can't do that with a rolling pin because it's too big. I wouldn't dream of using it for actual pastry dough as I'd be rolling all day.
I don't think there are 10. I think that reason is good enough.
I love it for all the reason's everyone else posted and I love it takes up less space in my draw then a bill rolling pin and I sell alot of them in a gift set the roller and mat I sell tons of those durning the holiday's this is actually one of my top 20 items I sell. There is my two bits
Before becoming a consultant, I really hesitated buying one because my wish list was so full of other "more urgent" type of products-since I already had a rolling pin. But after having it, I'm so glad I finally broke down and got one. I use it WAY more than my rolling pin. It's easier to store, lighter weight, so much handier. I love that I can use it with one hand. I can use it in the bar pan or pie plate. I use it for crushing things, too. Sometimes bringing out a huge rolling pin makes you feel silly. But ours is small and nice.
The other thing I love it for is keeping a toddler happy. All of my kids at the toddler stage would find my mom's when we'd be visiting her. They loved to pretend they were painting the walls with it.
I just got one last month. I have always hated my rolling pin but figured there wasn't anything better.... I was wrong. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baker's roller and I have been talking it up at all my shows.... I even got my 66 year old mother who would never dream of using anything other than her rolling pin to buy one... and she loves it too! Just another product to add to the long list of PC's most amazing tools!
2) ergonomic (easier than a rolling pin)
3) fits ANY size pan
4) can go UP the sides of a dish
5) you can use it one handed
6) dishwasher safe
7) Your husband is safe from being hit with a rolling pin!
8) has a french style roller and flat roller in one tool
9) Snap on poke and flute tool
10) Stylish and fashionable, you don't want to be the only one on your block that doesn't have one!