• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Troubleshooting: Password Retrieval for Consultants in Need

In summary, Sarah is trying to download P3 and it's not downloading. If she can't get help from her director or someone else on her team, she'll be happy to do it for them.
Kelly8
Ahhhh! The password retrieval system is down. Anyone with any ideas on how to get a password for a consultant who lost her password? Need this ASAP, so I'm freaking out a little!

Have you tried calling HO? (If this is the CC password, that is)

Yes, I did. The offices are closed!

Bumping...anyone know of any way to get a consutlant's password?

Can she go back through her email to find it? They email it to you when you sign up and if you use Outlook or Outlook Express it should still be in her inbox if she didn't erase it.

Or it comes in the Welcome Letter in the mail...perhaps she put that with her Business Guide?

I know this won't help now, but when I do initial training, I put their Consultant # and Password on a post-it and tape it to the inside of their Business Guide.

It's the OCD in me :eek:

Okay so I found that...Now I have another problem! I have some final sales to put in and I'm at my sister's trying to download p3 and it stops .1 mb from fully downloading! I have tried 3 times. These final sales I got determine if I go to Disney or not! Can someone point me in the right direction of what I might be doing wrong?

Can you get hold of your director or someone else on your team? They can add you in their P3 and submit the show for you (under your consultant number, so you get full credit). If not, I'll be happy to do it for you, but let me know now, because I'm leaving in about 1.5 hours.

540-439-0504

Kelly8 said:
Okay so I found that...Now I have another problem! I have some final sales to put in and I'm at my sister's trying to download p3 and it stops .1 mb from fully downloading! I have tried 3 times. These final sales I got determine if I go to Disney or not! Can someone point me in the right direction of what I might be doing wrong?

Hope everything worked out for you!

Sarah! So sweet of you to offer! Thanks so much! And yes, everything finally worked out! I wouldn't have been stressing so badly but my Disney trip counted ton it! So after waiting about a half hour it finally downloaded that last little .mg! Jeez! Thanks all!

1. How do I retrieve my password for my Pampered Chef account?

To retrieve your password, go to the login page and click on the "Forgot Password?" link. You will then be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account. A password reset link will be sent to your email. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

2. Can I change my password using the Password Retrieval System?

Yes, the Password Retrieval System allows you to reset your password if you have forgotten it or wish to change it for security reasons.

3. How long does it take to receive the password reset email?

The password reset email should arrive in your inbox within a few minutes. If you do not see it, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still do not receive it, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I use the Password Retrieval System if I don't have access to my email?

No, the Password Retrieval System requires access to the email associated with your account in order to reset your password. If you are unable to access your email, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Is the Password Retrieval System secure?

Yes, the Password Retrieval System is secure and uses industry-standard encryption to protect your personal information. We also recommend regularly updating your password for added security.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Myjenny
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Myjenny
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies