1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Password Retrieval System

1. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Ahhhh! The password retrieval system is down. Anyone with any ideas on how to get a password for a consultant who lost her password? Need this ASAP, so I'm freaking out a little!

Dec 31, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Have you tried calling HO? (If this is the CC password, that is)

Dec 31, 2009
  3. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Yes, I did. The offices are closed!

Dec 31, 2009
  4. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Bumping...anyone know of any way to get a consutlant's password?

Dec 31, 2009
  5. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

Can she go back through her email to find it? They email it to you when you sign up and if you use Outlook or Outlook Express it should still be in her inbox if she didn't erase it.

Dec 31, 2009
  6. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Or it comes in the Welcome Letter in the mail...perhaps she put that with her Business Guide?

I know this won't help now, but when I do initial training, I put their Consultant # and Password on a post-it and tape it to the inside of their Business Guide.

It's the OCD in me :eek:

Dec 31, 2009
  7. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Okay so I found that...Now I have another problem! I have some final sales to put in and I'm at my sister's trying to download p3 and it stops .1 mb from fully downloading! I have tried 3 times. These final sales I got determine if I go to Disney or not! Can someone point me in the right direction of what I might be doing wrong?

Dec 31, 2009
  8. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Can you get hold of your director or someone else on your team? They can add you in their P3 and submit the show for you (under your consultant number, so you get full credit). If not, I'll be happy to do it for you, but let me know now, because I'm leaving in about 1.5 hours.

540-439-0504

Dec 31, 2009
  9. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

Hope everything worked out for you!

10. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Sarah! So sweet of you to offer! Thanks so much! And yes, everything finally worked out! I wouldn't have been stressing so badly but my Disney trip counted ton it! So after waiting about a half hour it finally downloaded that last little .mg! Jeez! Thanks all!

Jan 1, 2010
Have something to add?