• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Passport Fyi for Choice Winners!

In summary, "Passport Fyi for Choice Winners!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards top-performing consultants with a chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to a luxurious destination. To qualify, consultants must meet or exceed their monthly sales goals for three consecutive months. The trip includes airfare, accommodations, meals, and activities, but the guest's expenses are not covered. Around 25-30 winners are chosen for each trip from different regions.
jwpamp
I just got back from the Post Office and spoke to the postal lady who processed our Passport applications earlier this month....I told her how happy I was that they arrived so quickly (3 and 1/2 weeks!) and she told me it was a good thing that we did it already because the price of the Passports is increasing from $67 to $100 on Friday. That doesn't include the price that the Post Office charges to process them, either.

So, if you don't want to pay a $33 increase on each Passport, get them in now!!

Just an FYI!

wow, why the jump in price?? my DH needs a renewal, but I dont think they cost that much for the renewal, do they?

Renewals can usually be done by mail. We renewed ours in Dec and I think it was $67.

Where do you find download the paperwork? USPS site or another government site. I'm pretty sure mine expired in 2007 (spring) and was under my old name so even though I'm not taking a trip, I should really get them for DH and myself...Funny thing is we went to Cancun in 1999 and I don't think we needed them then...

No, Janet, it changed a couple of years ago. A drivers license used to be all that was required for Canada or Mexico. You should be able to find it on the State Dept website, I think. There used to be a link to it on the USPS website as well. Since yours expired less than a year ago, maybe you'll only have to do a renewal and name change.

We got passports 2 years ago and they were saying then that the prices were going up. I'm really surprised it took this long.

Related to Passport Fyi for Choice Winners!

1. What is "Passport Fyi for Choice Winners!"?

"Passport Fyi for Choice Winners!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards top-performing consultants with a chance to win a trip to a luxurious destination.

2. How can I qualify for "Passport Fyi for Choice Winners!"?

To qualify for "Passport Fyi for Choice Winners!", you must be a consultant who has met or exceeded your monthly sales goals for at least three months in a row.

3. What does the trip include?

The trip includes airfare, accommodations, meals, and activities at the destination. It is an all-expenses-paid trip for the winners.

4. Can I bring a guest on the trip?

Yes, you can bring one guest on the trip with you. However, the guest's expenses, such as airfare and accommodations, will not be covered by Pampered Chef.

5. How many winners are chosen for each trip?

The number of winners chosen for each trip varies, but typically there are around 25-30 winners chosen from different regions across the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies