• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Spice & Seed Grinding Tools

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of spice and seed grinding tools, including a manual grinder, electric grinder, mortar and pestle, and spice grater. These tools allow for freshly ground spices and seeds, improving the flavor and aroma of dishes, as well as providing better control over the coarseness of the grind. They are also designed for easy cleaning, with some being dishwasher safe and others easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. While primarily used for spices and seeds, these tools can also grind nuts, grains, and herbs. Safety precautions should be followed when using these tools, such as reading and following instructions carefully, unplugging the electric grinder before cleaning or changing blades, and handling the mortar and pestle with care due
susanr613
Gold Member
Has PC ever made a mortar and pestle or any other spice/seed grinding tool?

Thanks!
Susan

I'm not aware of one. So, I looked on ebay :eek: and there wasn't any listed ;) so my guess is no. Mybe someone who has been a consultant for a long time will chime in and give us an answer.

I don't recall one either, if they had one it's been some years ago.

I've got a catalog from 1996 at home, and I don't remember seeing anything like that in there. That kind of tool, that could be considered "gourmet," is more in line with our more recent offerings than the older stuff.

thanks - I'll go to Amazon - they have everything ;-)

susanr613 said:
thanks - I'll go to Amazon - they have everything ;-)

Mybe that will be one of the new items introduced this year;)

That's what I was thinking, too, rennea. :) Great minds... LOL

chefann said:
That's what I was thinking, too, rennea. :) Great minds... LOL

fools seldom differ;)

i don't know about the mortar and pestle...not when PC already offers so many preground spice mixes...but since i just bought one off amazon, i would not be surprised (murphy's law)

susanr613 said:
i don't know about the mortar and pestle...not when PC already offers so many preground spice mixes...but since i just bought one off amazon, i would not be surprised (murphy's law)

You could be right but I do use my mortar/pestle for making pesto, crushing garlic and oil together. It does have many uses and I think it would be nice to add it to our SA line. But like you said murphy's law;)

What are the different types of spice and seed grinding tools offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of spice and seed grinding tools including a manual grinder, electric grinder, mortar and pestle, and spice grater.

What is the benefit of using Pampered Chef's spice and seed grinding tools?

Using our spice and seed grinding tools allows for freshly ground spices and seeds, which enhances the flavor and aroma of your dishes. It also allows for better control of the coarseness of the grind.

Are Pampered Chef's spice and seed grinding tools easy to clean?

Yes, our spice and seed grinding tools are designed for easy cleaning. The manual grinder and mortar and pestle are dishwasher safe, while the electric grinder and spice grater can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.

Can Pampered Chef's spice and seed grinding tools be used for grinding other ingredients?

While our tools are primarily designed for grinding spices and seeds, they can also be used for grinding nuts, grains, and herbs.

Are there any safety precautions to keep in mind when using Pampered Chef's spice and seed grinding tools?

It is important to read and follow the instructions for each tool carefully. When using the electric grinder, always make sure it is unplugged before cleaning or changing the blades. And when using the mortar and pestle, be cautious of the sharp edges and handle with care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pampered1224
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
WendyAebi
  • BlueMoon
  • Products and Tips
Replies