• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable?

In summary, Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable is a program that offers customers discounted prices, exclusive perks, and early access to new products. To become a member, you can sign up through a consultant or create an account on their website. Benefits include a 20% discount on all products, access to promotions, and early product releases. Membership is non-transferable and there is an annual fee of $39.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I received a thank you gift from a fellow director today consisting of 4 $5 PC dollar bills - the paper PC$'s - the green ones. They are made out in her name. But the fine print on the bottom says "non-transferable" -- so, can I use them?

My director frequently gives me PC$. They have her name on them, but I've never had any problem redeeming them.

raebates said:
My director frequently gives me PC$. They have her name on them, but I've never had any problem redeeming them.

Thanks Rae!

Hi Carolyn,

I am pretty sure you can redeem them.

How is the planning going for your conference class? I am so proud of you!

yeah, I'm pretty sure you can use them!

I have redeemed those my director gave me with her name on it. I guess she ordered them to use as incentives.

Chefgirl2 said:
Hi Carolyn,

I am pretty sure you can redeem them.

How is the planning going for your conference class? I am so proud of you!

Aw thanks Elaine!
I turned in my notes to HO last week and will be "meeting" with my co-presenter for a phone rehearsal later this week. I got some overhead transparencies made and I think we're good to go!!
Now I just have to stop SSHHAAKKIINNGGGGGG!!

you'll do great Carolyn! try not to be too nervous! Look at how great you did this past year! Just believe in yourself, like we all believe in you!:) ;)

What is Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable?

Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable is a program that allows customers to purchase products from Pampered Chef at a discounted price and receive exclusive perks and benefits.

How do I become a member of Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable?

To become a member, you can either sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the official Pampered Chef website and creating an account.

What are the benefits of being a member of Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable?

As a member, you will receive a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products, access to exclusive promotions and deals, and early access to new product releases.

Can I transfer my membership to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable membership is non-transferable. It is tied to the account of the person who signed up for the program and cannot be transferred to another individual.

Is there a fee to join Pampered Chef's Non-Transferable?

Yes, there is an annual fee of $39 to join the program. However, this fee is often offset by the savings and benefits that members receive throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • emiscookin