• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Leadership Summit: 11 Exciting Dates Booked!

In summary, Jenny would like to open a Staging Company, Dh would like to flip houses, Heat123 would like to have a party planning business, and I would like to be a personal trainer.
finley1991
Interesting dates booked...I was looking to see which Leadership Summit hotel is closest to the convention center and clicked on their calendar of events... PC has the center reserved for 11 days! WOW!

http://www.duke-energycenter.com/calendar/calendarView.asp?mm=1/1/2008

Wow - that's a lot of days! I guess it takes quite some time to set up and break down and rehearse, etc...

I never though of the rehearsing! Good thinking!

At least with conference they get to do it 3 times. For Leadership its 1 shot and all that work. Plus its out of town.

dannyzmom said:
Wow - that's a lot of days! I guess it takes quite some time to set up and break down and rehearse, etc...

Carolyn, did you make that trifle???? :)

its_me_susan said:
Carolyn, did you make that trifle???? :)

The one in the picture? Believe it or not...YES!!! And, get this...I even made that Raspberry Dream Torte you were talking about a few months back...take a look...but I did strawberries instead of raspberries (they were on sale - LOL)

dannyzmom said:
The one in the picture? Believe it or not...YES!!! And, get this...I even made that Raspberry Dream Torte you were talking about a few months back...take a look...but I did strawberries instead of raspberries (they were on sale - LOL)

That looks GREAT! Way to go Carolyn! What's next? :)

finley1991 said:
I was looking to see which Leadership Summit hotel is closest to the convention center and clicked on their calendar of events... PC has the center reserved for 11 days! WOW!

http://www.duke-energycenter.com/calendar/calendarView.asp?mm=1/1/2008

How many days is the leadership this time? Any one made their hotel or flight plans? I don't know what I'm waiting for... lol.

its_me_susan said:
That looks GREAT! Way to go Carolyn! What's next? :)

That depends on which recipes you're going to nudge me to do. You are always good at helping me get out of my comfort zone! You're the best!! What recipes have you been doing lately?
I am planning to test out the Jerk Chicken Nachos tomorrow for my family.
Another big step for me is that I am planning to STOP asking the host to buy pre-cooked chicken and just have her give me a few raw breasts that I will cook up in the microwave in the DCB. Anyone know the timing on breasts in the DCB in the micro?

If you are not already living your dream job, what would it be?

Mine would be to own a shop of my own: either coffee, cafe or (I always wanted a hello kitty shop or gift store as a kid LOL)

How do you get a job where you can go stay in resorts and get paid to tell how nice they are? If I were single, that would be my dream job....Maybe.

I just read one on Craigs List last night. Stay in 5 star hotels and rate/score them on a list of things. Compensation is $500 a hotel. Sounded too good to be true.

--Jenny L

DH and I would love to open a Staging Company...you know for houses that people are selling.

I would love to own a combination book store and coffee shop.

Or to flip houses for commission based off the selling price. Like -- some rich backer makes the actual purchase and funds the supplies... and I would organize and orchestrate the flip, and once it sells I get like 10% of the gross profit.

I don't want the hassle or financial responsibility of the actual purchase. :p I just want to design it.

I'd like to own a games & comics shop. Or be a research librarian.

I would like to be either a music librarian, or play/sing in a swing band on a cruise ship.

friday said:
I would like to be either a music librarian, or play/sing in a swing band on a cruise ship.

Umm what's a "music librarian" never heard of it?

yummybytes said:
I would love to own a combination book store and coffee shop.

Or to flip houses for commission based off the selling price. Like -- some rich backer makes the actual purchase and funds the supplies... and I would organize and orchestrate the flip, and once it sells I get like 10% of the gross profit.

I don't want the hassle or financial responsibility of the actual purchase. :p I just want to design it.

Dh would love to flip houses (he's an electrical contractor but has a good buddy who is a general contractor) but they don't have the time or $$$ to do it.

I would love to open a B & B....I always say that if I win the lottery I am going to buy a B & B....let me tell you though...it would have a well stocked kitchen...

and I have to agree with Heat123's DH...I think that it would be cool to flip houses.

Attachments

• 07 January stoneware sale tent card.doc
    283.5 KB · Views: 230
    283.5 KB · Views: 210
    283.5 KB · Views: 179
heat123 said:
Umm what's a "music librarian" never heard of it?

You sort, store, and distribute music. I used to do it at a college for the college music department. Before a season, the director(s) would give me lists of the music they want out of the library catalogue. I would prepare it for their groups. Once all the college directors were set, the local HS's were allowed to make lending requests. I took care of those too. After concerts, the directors would return a big pile of music that needed to be sorted, checked, repaired in some cases, and recatalogued. When the school bought new scores, I stamped it, catalogued it and stored it. It was an awsome job!

Adoption Agent...uniting unwanted children/orphans with wonderful, stable families! :thumbsup:

I think I would like to be a personal trainer. It was less expensive to become a PC consultant. Maybe, next job.

I think I would have a party planning business. Maybe a wedding coordinator. I'd have to live somewhere other than where I live now b/c no one here would pay for wedding planning. :)

My other dream job would be a social worker or child advocacy lawyer. That would be my heart tug job.

Honestly, my dream job is to be an advanced senior director for the Pampered Chef. I am a director now and want to move up the ranks. I just love my job and love helping others achieve their goals. :love0010:

My dream job would be an FBI agent or an agent with any of those "initial" organization. Except for the Secret Service b/c I ain't taking a bullet for the President! HA! I have always been enthralled by these jobs and CSI makes it worse!! I think if CSI had of been on when I was in high school I would have actually tried it!

chefheidi2003 said:
I would love to open a B & B....I always say that if I win the lottery I am going to buy a B & B....let me tell you though...it would have a well stocked kitchen....

I love staying in B&B. If you ever open one and we ever come to PA I will stay with you!

jrstephens said:
I love staying in B&B. If you ever open one and we ever come to PA I will stay with you!

WOOHOO...my first customer.

chefheidi2003 said:
WOOHOO...my first customer.

Do I get a discount?:balloon:

jrstephens said:
Do I get a discount?:balloon:

Absolutely...I will let you know when it is open....do you plan on being around for another 50 years...lol.

chefheidi2003 said:
Absolutely...I will let you know when it is open....do you plan on being around for another 50 years...lol.

I plan on it unless the Rapture occurs first!

I wanted to be an actress when I was little. But my dream job is to be a dolphin trainer!

A stand up comedian or tour guide for the rich and famous.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit?

The Pampered Chef Leadership Summit is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef, a company that sells kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware. This event brings together leaders, consultants, and employees of the company to network, learn, and celebrate achievements.

2. When and where will the 11 Exciting Dates Booked Leadership Summit take place?

The Leadership Summit will take place on 11 different dates at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. The dates for the 11 Exciting Dates Booked Leadership Summit can be found on the Duke Energy Convention Center's calendar of events.

3. How can I attend the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit?

The Pampered Chef Leadership Summit is an invitation-only event for leaders and top-performing consultants in the company. Invitations are typically extended to those who have achieved certain sales and recruitment goals. If you are eligible, you will receive an invitation to register for the event.

4. What can I expect at the Leadership Summit?

The Leadership Summit is a multi-day event that includes keynote speeches, training sessions, workshops, and recognition ceremonies. There will also be opportunities for networking and socializing with other consultants and leaders in the company. The exact agenda and schedule will be released closer to the event date.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit?

There is a registration fee to attend the Leadership Summit, which covers the cost of meals, materials, and other event expenses. However, the fee may be waived for top-performing consultants who have earned the invitation to attend. More information about the registration fee will be provided in the invitation packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjanet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jmabner
  • Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann