• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Is in Paula's Picks !

In summary,The PC Adjustable Measuring Spoons and the Measuring Cup Set are featured in Paula's Picks on page125 of the new Paula Deen Best Desserts Magazine. This is the second time that I know of we made Paula's Picks. Way to go PC!!
slhale
I just bought the new Paula Deen Best Desserts Magazine, and the PC Adjustable Measuring Spoons and the Measuring Cup Set are featured in Paula's Picks on page125. This is the second time that I know of we made Paula's Picks. Way to go PC!! and thanks Paula!:D

Oh yeah it has some wonderfull recipes it too!!! Check it out.;)

I love when they do that , In Sandra lee's book she has the Triffle bowl in the magazine on 2 different pages .I show that at my shows too

You would think HO would let us know about those things. I thought at one time they did.

chef131doreen said:
I love when they do that , In Sandra lee's book she has the Triffle bowl in the magazine on 2 different pages .I show that at my shows too

Which book? I'd love to look it up. I have many but guess I didn't pay attn.

what were some of Paula's other picks? I like to pick up these magazines for shows.

I love Paula Dean, saw her live in Louisville, it was so much fun! Any way to get a scanner image of her pics?

chef131doreen said:

I had heard about the mention in Sandra Lee's Semi-homemade magazine, BUT, I have been looking for it and cannot find it anywhere!!! Is that magazine sold only specialty stores or should I be able to find it where ever magazines are sold? THANKS for the info!

Both Magazines are sold on the regular stands. The book that I got was a specialty dessert book, but it is also sold on the reg. stand.

lpacker said:
You would think HO would let us know about those things. I thought at one time they did.

They still do...though the newest Paula Deen endorsement isn't there yet. Go to CC, scroll over the "Promoting Your Business" tab, and then click "News and Press Releases" box in the drop down. (Click the box, not the sub-categories that appear when you scroll over the arrow)

we have made it more then a couple of times i get that magazine i love how i can take it with me to my shows and show everyone how pampered chef is very well known and liked.

Related to Pampered Chef Is in Paula's Picks !

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980, making it over 40 years old.

3. What makes Pampered Chef products stand out?

Pampered Chef products are known for their exceptional quality, durability, and innovative designs. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at a cooking demonstration, through their website, or by hosting your own cooking show.

5. Is Pampered Chef a reputable company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a reputable company known for its high-quality products and commitment to customer satisfaction. It has been featured in numerous media outlets and has a loyal customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies