• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef in Canada: New Catalogues & Show Bookings

In summary, the new catalogue for Pampered Chef in Canada is the Fall/Winter catalogue, which features all of the latest products and seasonal items. To book a Pampered Chef show in Canada, you can either host a show at your home or online, or attend a show hosted by a consultant. The catalogue includes special deals and offers, such as discounts, bundles, and free gifts with purchase. Pampered Chef products can be purchased online through their website, or through a consultant or at a show. The catalogues in Canada are updated twice a year, but new products may also be released throughout the year.
SandiLeigh
Can anyone tell me if we get new cataglogues sent out or do we have to order them all. Just wondering if they send out a few to preview before March.

I am in Canada and having a rough time getting into Pampered Chef selling. Only one show booked for January and February. And I have only had 4 shows overall.

we get a pack of 25 in our changeover kit

Hey!! I am also in HFX. Whose cluster are you in??

Hi Sandi,

Contact your recruiter or Director. It's their job to help you. Good job doing 4 shows and getting qualified! Stick to it and good luck!

Kim

Keep it Up!You're doing great! You've qualified - that's great! Host your own Spring Launch or spring Preview to get things rolling. Offer a draw for those who book by March 15 - winner gets the new BBQ cookbook or something like that.

Enjoy the weather - right now it's snowing in Calgary and I'm sure by noon it'll be sunny and warm. No wonder everyone has colds around here!

Cheers,

Related to Pampered Chef in Canada: New Catalogues & Show Bookings

1. What is the new catalogue for Pampered Chef in Canada?

The new catalogue for Pampered Chef in Canada is the Fall/Winter catalogue, which features all of our latest products and seasonal items. You can view it online or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I book a Pampered Chef show in Canada?

Booking a Pampered Chef show in Canada is easy! You can either host a show at your home or online, or attend a show hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply contact your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

3. Are there any special deals or offers in the new catalogue for Canada?

Yes, the new catalogue for Canada includes several special deals and offers. These can include discounts on popular products, bundles, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the catalogue or with your consultant for the latest promotions.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online in Canada?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online in Canada through our website. You can also place orders through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a Pampered Chef show.

5. How often are the Pampered Chef catalogues updated in Canada?

The Pampered Chef catalogues are updated twice a year in Canada, with a new Fall/Winter catalogue and a new Spring/Summer catalogue. However, new products may be released throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated by checking our website or speaking with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies