• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths Make My Day - I'm Lovin' It!

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths Make My Day is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a cooking show or party. To earn these rewards, customers must host a show or party with a Pampered Chef consultant and the amount earned depends on sales. These rewards can be used towards any Pampered Chef products and expire after 60 days. They cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but customers can still earn additional host rewards.
amy07
Ok, my day started horrible, but thanks to PC it is getting so much better.......first I got my PC dollars in the mail - yeah FREE shopping!!:p :p THEN I noticed an envelope on my front porch (my FedEx guy refuses to ring the bell:( so not sure how long its been there, we never use the front door ) and inside was my dishcloths for submitting a $500 show in Feb!! This is great!! I'M LOVIN' IT!!:D :D :D

oh, and the things are so freakin' soft and nice it's almost a shame to use them on dirty dishes!

I see that I have a supplies order on its way - I'm hoping it doesn't come today. The snow is drifiting over the driveway and it's pointless to try and keep it open. No way can FedUp get in here.

Isn't PC the best!!!!

PS My Deep Covered Baker Is supposed to be here today.
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Related to Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths Make My Day - I'm Lovin' It!

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths Make My Day?

Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths Make My Day is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and cooking products. It is a way for customers to earn free products by hosting a cooking show or party in their home.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths, you must host a cooking show or party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The amount of rewards you earn will depend on the total sales from your show or party. The more sales, the more rewards you will receive!

3. What can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths towards?

You can use your Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice. This includes their popular kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and even the host-exclusive products. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite products for free!

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 60 days after the date of your show or party. It's important to use them before they expire to take advantage of the free products!

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are meant to be used as a standalone reward for hosting a show or party. However, you can still earn host rewards in addition to your Pampered Chef Dollars and Dishcloths, making it a win-win situation!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sherid
Replies
Views
NMmommy
Replies
Views
sarahlegare