• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Christmas Ornament

In summary, the conversation revolved around making personalized ornaments for the Christmas tree. The participants shared their ideas and creative ways of making special ornaments that hold personal meaning. They also expressed excitement and gratitude for the inspiration and shared pictures of their finished ornaments. The conversation highlighted the sentimental value of ornaments and the joy of making memories through them.
jbondr
Gold Member
I just made an awesome ornament using the etched acrylic birthday cake with chefs hat necklace from the Disney Trip. Our tree is full of ornaments with personal meaning. Kids craft projects, my youngest childs outgrown pacifier, memories of family members no longer with us and now my PC business is a part of the tree. ;)

hey, awesome idea..I just pulled mine out of my desk cabinet and wrote 2010 and Disney Trip on it with a permanent marker and put a metal ornament hook on the top of it...and....it's good to go...looks so cute on the tree when you lite the ornament up...thanks for the great idea

I just put a bow at the top and added a hook to make the ornament. It was one of my more crafty moments :)

:D Love it! :D What a great way in future years to remember special events in years past.

What a GREAT idea!! I just dug mine out and hung it on the tree :)

Please post a pic! Would love to see it!

I can't get my camera to work right now or I would share a picture. :(

here is mine hanging on tree..can't really see the writing I did on it, but it's there

Attachments

• disney ornament.jpg 1.jpg
    disney ornament.jpg 1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 473
That's awesome!

Looks fantastic!

Just pulled mine out too! Thanks for the idea!

super cute!!!!

Too cute! An awesome idea!

What a great idea! I didn't earn the trip, but it makes me want to make a PC ornament. Love the pacifier (aka Binky) idea too. We don't have our own tree up this year (We are living with my SIL and MIL while our house is still on the market in NC), but I like to add an ornament each year, and there are many that have sentimental memories as well.

Related to Pampered Chef Christmas Ornament

1. What materials are used to make the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments?

The Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments are made with high-quality materials such as glass, porcelain, and metal. They are also hand-painted and decorated with intricate details to ensure a beautiful and durable ornament.

2. Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments with a name or message?

Yes, you can personalize the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments with a name or short message. This adds a special touch to the ornament and makes it a unique gift for your loved ones.

3. Are the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments dishwasher safe?

No, the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments are not dishwasher safe. They are delicate and should be hand washed with warm water and mild soap. This will help preserve the integrity of the ornament and prevent any damage.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments as a decoration for my holiday table setting?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments can be used as a beautiful and festive decoration for your holiday table setting. They can be placed on a plate or used as a centerpiece on your table.

5. Are the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments only available during the holiday season?

No, the Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments are available year-round. However, they are most popular during the holiday season as they make great gifts and decorations for the festive season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • chefann