• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Art: Have You Seen It Before?

J
Judybabe
Has anyone every seen the artwork on this website. This guy has done one for Pampered Chef. www.richard-neuman-artist.com/batkitlaunnu.html Judy

I have seen that picture with the TTA before. I don't know how close to the line of legal he is though, or whether he's stepped over it. He's not mentioning PC in the image itself, but some of the products are exclusive to us, and he is referring to it as PC utensils. He's not using the logo, but he's selling the image on products...

I really like the picture, he did a great job. Thanks for sharing!

You never know -- he may have the authorization to do this. Interesting.

jwpamp said:
You never know -- he may have the authorization to do this. Interesting.

I doubt it. Even Nancy's Artwork can't sell the products that feature just pictures anymore, even if no logo is used. That's the thing about copyrights and trademarks and such. The owner has to be very stringent about their useage, in order to protect their rights.

very cool! thanks for sharing!

IT is cool, but needs to be updated. We don't sell all of those products anymore!

NooraK said:
I have seen that picture with the TTA before. I don't know how close to the line of legal he is though, or whether he's stepped over it. He's not mentioning PC in the image itself, but some of the products are exclusive to us, and he is referring to it as PC utensils. He's not using the logo, but he's selling the image on products...

That's the image that someone here uses on their VistaPrint stuff. Which would violate the artist's copyright, unless the user got specific permission from him to use it.

I bought a print from him on homemade paper. it was $13.00 matted in black. It will match my kitchen decor very nicely. I don't care that some are discontinued items. He also does several other items like a cruiser and ambulance, so I bought the sheriff's cruiser for my DH's office and the Ambulance for our fire department office. $13.00 each. that's so cheap for original art.

I don't know what vistaprint stuff is. Someone is copying Richards' work for their own?

Judybabe said:
I don't know what vistaprint stuff is. Someone is copying Richards' work for their own?

Yes.

VistaPrint is a site where one can order marketing materials (business cards, postcards, pens...). They send out a lot of emails for free samples, so a lot of consultants use them. They have some food-themed layouts, but it's fun to find something different and make your cards unique. (Although we cannot use the PC logo there because it's against HO policy.) Someone posted in one of the many VistaPrint threads that they were using a drawing of a TTA, and when they posted it, it was that drawing from this artist. Although we didn't know it until now because they couldn't remember where they got it.

Didn't HO give notecards with this artwork to directors a couple of years ago? I seem to recall my director having these with her name on them, and I thought they were given to her at NC as a reward for something.......maybe by our NED or something?

1. What is Pampered Chef Art?

Pampered Chef Art is a series of artwork created by artist Richard Neuman that features products from the kitchenware company Pampered Chef. The artwork is inspired by the brand's products and is created using a unique blend of humor and pop culture references.

2. Where can I find the artwork?

The artwork can be found on Richard Neuman's website at www.richard-neuman-artist.com/batkitlaunnu.html. It can also be purchased on various online platforms such as Etsy or Amazon.

3. How is the artwork created?

The artwork is created using a combination of traditional and digital art techniques. Neuman starts by sketching the design on paper and then uses digital programs to add color and details. The final artwork is then printed on high-quality paper or canvas.

4. Can I request a custom Pampered Chef Art piece?

Yes, Richard Neuman does accept custom requests for Pampered Chef Art. You can contact him through his website or social media platforms to discuss your ideas and pricing.

5. Who is Richard Neuman?

Richard Neuman is an American artist known for his unique blend of humor and pop culture in his artwork. He has been creating art for over 20 years and has a strong following for his Pampered Chef Art series. You can learn more about him on his website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
brandy223
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies