• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Payment Error: How to Fix Non-Matching Credit Card Expiration Dates

In summary, this error message is a warning that you may have entered the wrong CC number on one of your credit cards. It won't prevent you from submitting your show, but it is a good idea to check to see if you have entered the wrong number.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Have you ever seen this error message:

"Two or more credit cards with matching account numbers have non-matching expiration dates"

I've never seen this before. And the worst part is, it doesn't tell me which one/s are entered incorrectly. I'm calling all my guests to verify the numbers....arggggg

Oh, it also doesn't give you that message until you are trying to finalize the show!

That is a new one. Of course I have switched to P3 yet.

check if you entered the wrong expiration date on one---Is it the host maybe--Did she pay for someone's order----?

I just talked to John in Tech Support. This is a known issue and started cropping up when they transmitted the update that changes how much we can see of the card number once we enter it (we can now only see the last 4 digits for those of you who haven't yet enterd a cc#). It won't stop me from submitting and it probably doesn't mean anything.

Whew! I just knew this was going to keep me from getting my new tablecloth.

Someone else posted about this issue this morning. Same info from Tech Support.

chefann said:
Someone else posted about this issue this morning. Same info from Tech Support.
guess I missed that one - would have saved me a few heartbeats!

That happened just now to me when finalizing my show to submit. Since it was just a warning and not a deal-breaker, I ignored it. Submitted with no problem and then I closed P3... when I reopened it, the caution sign was gone... go figure!

I was the one who had that problem last night and contacted Tech Support this morning...it's on a post called P3 Error Message. I also had emailed them last night and this afternoon got the following response...
"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. You can ignore this warning. It will not prevent you from submitting your show. There will be a future update that will remove this message when not applicable to your show."
Thank goodness! I just wish they had sent out a message like this to ALL consultants, because I know I'm not the only one who had this problem and was calling her customers to re-confirm all of their CC numbers and expiration dates!!!
By the way, after I confirmed the problem with Tech Support, I submitted my show at 1:30 this afternoon...about an hour ago my email came through saying my order has already shipped. At least they are quick on the order processing! :)

1. Why am I getting a P3 Payment Error for a non-matching credit card expiration date?

This error occurs when the expiration date entered for the credit card does not match the expiration date on file with your credit card company.

2. How can I fix this P3 Payment Error?

To fix this error, double check the expiration date entered for your credit card and make sure it matches the expiration date on your credit card statement or card itself. If the dates do not match, update the expiration date and try the transaction again.

3. Can I still make a purchase with a non-matching credit card expiration date?

No, unfortunately the transaction will not go through until the expiration date is updated to match the one on file with your credit card company.

4. How often do I need to update my credit card expiration date with Pampered Chef?

We recommend updating your credit card expiration date with us whenever you receive a new card with a different expiration date. This will ensure smooth and successful transactions.

5. What should I do if I keep getting a P3 Payment Error even though I entered the correct expiration date?

If you are still experiencing issues with the P3 Payment Error after updating the expiration date, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to help troubleshoot the issue and resolve it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PampChefJoy