• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Error See Log File - on Mac Os X - Help Please!!!

In summary, the "P3 Error See Log File" message on Mac OS X is a common error that appears when there is an issue with the Pampered Chef software. It can be caused by corrupt program files, outdated software, conflicts with other programs, or problems with the program itself. To fix the error, try restarting your computer, updating the software, or reinstalling the program. This error is not specific to Mac OS X and can occur on any operating system. To prevent it from happening in the future, regularly update the software and operating system and avoid installing conflicting programs.
jeanniedelorme
I use P3 on a MAC iBook with OS X - on startup it all of a sudden started with the message -

An error has occured. See the log file: .../PamperedPartnerPlus/workspace/.metada ta/.log

Of course there is no log file and P3 will not start...

There doesn't seem to be a MAC update for this on CC. Only a PC update!

I've tried re-installing and that did not work either. Does anyone here know of a solution for the MAC software? Or, is my only hope to wait until Monday and call tech support?

Thanks much,
Jeannie

Maybe you could fiddle around with saved data files and see if it will open with an older dat file?

I haven't seen this error. But, you're right - the only link on CC to do a manual update is for Windows. If you can wait, call Tech Support on Monday. Those guys (and gals) are great.

What is the "P3 Error See Log File" message on Mac OS X?

The "P3 Error See Log File" message typically appears when there is an issue with the Pampered Chef software on Mac OS X. It indicates that there is a problem with the program and it cannot continue until the issue is resolved.

Why am I getting this error message?

There are several potential reasons for receiving the "P3 Error See Log File" message, including corrupt program files, outdated software, or conflicts with other programs on your computer. It is also possible that there is a problem with the program itself.

How can I fix this error?

First, try restarting your computer and then opening the Pampered Chef program again. If the error persists, try updating the software to the latest version. If that doesn't work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the program. If the issue still persists, contact the Pampered Chef customer support team for further assistance.

Is this error specific to Mac OS X?

No, the "P3 Error See Log File" message can occur on any operating system if there is an issue with the Pampered Chef software. However, the specific steps for resolving the error may vary depending on the operating system being used.

How can I prevent this error from happening in the future?

To prevent the "P3 Error See Log File" message from occurring, make sure to regularly update the Pampered Chef software and your operating system. Also, avoid installing any programs that may conflict with the Pampered Chef software. If the error continues to happen, contact customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • riggs62