• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Updates: How Do Customer Orders and Purchases Count?

Re: OutletFinally it is slightly updated....I think. It says Outlet 2009.I'm thinking that it might be the Leadership update. I'm not sure.Re: OutletI'm thinking that it might be the Leadership update. I'm not sure.
gothim0802
When will it be updated again?

Re: OutletI've been watching it daily hoping for it...I'm guessing at this point, not until February.

Re: OutletI was thinking the same thing when I saw that nothing new had been added! grrrrr!

Re: OutletAnd too bad it's not updated, since this month is double-points... :(

Re: OutletExactly! I had great sales last January b/c of some great updates. They are updating MUCH less often. Too bad, b/c I had people that would buy with every update and now it's just less exciting.

Re: OutletIts updated - not much change but its updated!

Re: OutletI wish they's hurry up and add some new things. Some of that stuff has been there for months!

Re: OutletYou are right - not much :( Maybe they are in the process of adding things and it will look better in the morning.

Re: OutletChecking here too!

Re: OutletI like the "new" handy helper set...great set for people...hope there is enough for awhile.

Re: Outlet
pamperedlinda said:
You are right - not much :( Maybe they are in the process of adding things and it will look better in the morning.

Ya lets hope!!!

Re: OutletMaybe I can get that this time. I got a set of the Twix-Its before from the Outlet and just love them. The Patriotic Set is a real deal...if you like Red/White/Blue!

janetupnorth said:
Tomorrow is Saturday, I doubt it...

You never know - I would not have expected new items on a Friday night either.

pamperedlinda said:
You never know - I would not have expected new items on a Friday night either.

Very true...they may surprise us after Leadership...

Re: Outletat least it's something. I hope they keep it coming.

Re: OutletIt has been too long this time. I have a lot of customers even asking me when it'll be updated!!!

Re: OutletI wish they'd change out everymonth! Even if that meant bringing back what didn't sell before, just to rotate it and it's something new n fresh every month, ya know!

Re: OutletIt seems like they NEVER change ours. The outlet was one of the reasons I got my WS but it's been a huge disappointment.

Re: OutletI sure hope they change it soon too. It would be nice for double points!

Re: OutletOk, so anyone willing to buy me some stuff from the US outlet and perhaps we can make arrangments for delivery? Or perhaps i can take a road trip to sweetgrass?

Anyone near there?

Re: OutletOR......

I have a 3 hour stop over in Newark on my way to Aruba on February 21st (Canada Incentive trip). anyone from Newark willing to meet me?

Veevahchef said:
OR......

I have a 3 hour stop over in Newark on my way to Aruba on February 21st (Canada Incentive trip). anyone from Newark willing to meet me?

What is it on the US site that you are interested in?

Re: OutletCheese knife and some handy scrapers.
Thought i would buy a few and have them on hand.

Re: OutletFinally it is slightly updated....I think. It says Outlet 2009.

Re: OutletWhat's this about double points and the outlet? If customers order from there, how does that work? Or are you buying from the outlet and offering them as free gifts and prizes at shows. Do your purchases count?

Related to Outlet Updates: How Do Customer Orders and Purchases Count?

1. When will the Pampered Chef product catalog be updated again?

Our product catalog is updated on a seasonal basis, so it will be updated again at the start of every new season. Keep an eye out for new products and promotions!

2. How often are new products added to the Pampered Chef catalog?

We are constantly working on developing and testing new products for our customers. New products are added to the catalog multiple times throughout the year.

3. Will there be any updates or changes to existing products?

We are always looking for ways to improve our products and make them even better for our customers. This may include updates to existing products, but we will always communicate any changes to our customers.

4. Can I be notified when the catalog is updated?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new products, promotions, and when the catalog is updated. You can also follow us on social media for the latest updates.

5. How can I provide feedback on products or suggest new products?

We value our customers' input and suggestions. You can submit feedback or product ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We appreciate your input and it helps us to continue improving our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • DebPC