• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remote Fundraiser: How to Make it Work Across State Lines

In summary, an "Out of State Fundraiser" is an event where a school or organization located outside of your state organizes a fundraiser by selling Pampered Chef products. To participate, you can contact the school or organization and express your interest. The benefits of participating include expanding your customer base and supporting a good cause. You can sell any Pampered Chef products during the fundraiser, but it is recommended to focus on popular and in-demand items. To promote your participation, you can use social media, email marketing, word of mouth, and physical advertising materials.
lmradlein
Gold Member
Ok, I've looked all over and can't find anything close to my issue, so help me if you can. I have a friend that is wanting to do a fundraiser for me :D BUT she lives 3 states away :eek: How can I do this? I won't be able to get any shows out of it so that takes away the $3 per show. They would just get the 10-15%. My big question is how will shipping work? Also, would it be best if I had a webpage up and going for this?

Thank you for your help!

Just treat it like a catalog fundraiser, with your host acting as the chairperson. All products would be shipped to her for distribution. A website would be nice b/c people can place their orders through that, but it's not essential. Just arm her with tons of outside order forms and a good set of instructions. Then, maintain constant communication with her about orders that are coming in.

And you could do Catalog show's booked from the fundraiser! you never know you might get a team member out there even!

Thank you all for you help!!! I love this place!:love:

A website would be helpful. If you search through links on here I'm sure you can see some form letters people have sent out with the catalogs and outside order forms.Good luck, and perhaps your friend will want to become a consultant!

Hi Pampered Nina,
I am just east of the "burgh" and am looking for a cluster meeting to attend. What part of Pgh are you in. Would you please email me at [email protected]? Thanks!

What is an "Out of State Fundraiser"?

An "Out of State Fundraiser" is an event organized by a school or organization located outside of your state that you can participate in to raise funds. It typically involves selling Pampered Chef products to supporters of the school or organization.

How can I participate in an "Out of State Fundraiser"?

You can participate in an "Out of State Fundraiser" by contacting the school or organization and expressing your interest in supporting their fundraiser. They will provide you with the necessary information and materials to get started.

What are the benefits of participating in an "Out of State Fundraiser"?

Participating in an "Out of State Fundraiser" allows you to expand your customer base and reach potential customers outside of your local area. It also allows you to support a good cause and give back to communities outside of your own.

What type of products can be sold during an "Out of State Fundraiser"?

You can sell any Pampered Chef products during an "Out of State Fundraiser". However, it is recommended to focus on popular and in-demand products to maximize sales and profits.

How can I promote my participation in an "Out of State Fundraiser"?

You can promote your participation in an "Out of State Fundraiser" through social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also create flyers and posters to display in your local area and at events to raise awareness about the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • chef maureen