1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Our own little Evelyn Grace

1. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been on. I wanted to share our newest pride and joy with you. It was a long ordeal beginning with being induced for two days, pushing for 5 hours and finally having a C-section, but the end result was still perfect and wonderful!

Moving four days later wasn't so much fun either, but we are now in a much better home in a better location and happy to be getting settled in. Now onto figuring out the juggling of the business and being a Mama, I don't know how anyone gets anything done, even when she's asleep I just want to stare at her all day! lol

Evelyn Grace Holden
    Born on 8/14/09
    8 lbs 9 oz
    20.5 inches long
    Blessings!

Attached Files:

Sep 11, 2009
  2. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl! I love the name Evelyn Grace!

Congrats again!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    Sep 11, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

She is so precious! Congratulations!

4. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Having a new baby is super exciting and wonderful, but can be exhausting too...so take some time for you. Rest when she rests, stare at her all you can (they grow so fast), and schedule in 1/2 hour/day (every other day...every third day) to work your PC biz. That way, you're able to pick back up when you're ready to work again, which might be longer than you think.

Nap times, for me, are a godsend for my business. Especially considering I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 month old. When they're awake and going, going, going...well, I don't have time to get much done. They're bundles of energy.

Congrats again. Her name is beautiful and fits her perfectly.

Sep 11, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

She's beautiful!

(Don't forget to change your signature!)

Sep 11, 2009
  6. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Congratulations!!! She is so precious, and I love her name, so pretty!!!

Sep 11, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Absolutely beautiful.

Sep 11, 2009
  8. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Tristen, you have a beautiful baby! I'm partial to the name Evelyn (it's my Mom's name), too.

Congratulations to the family.

Sep 11, 2009
  9. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

Congrats! She is adorable!

Sep 11, 2009
  10. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

Orecious, My grandmother who has passed was also an Evelyn, great name!

Sep 11, 2009
  11. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Aww, she is beautiful!! I really like picture No. 2! Wish I had such a nice shot of my kids!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

12. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

She is just beautiful!! Congratulations - beautiful name - my grandma is Evelyn and my daughter Madolyn's middle name is Grace.

Sep 11, 2009
  13. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!!

I was a 33 hour failed induction (for preeclampsia) and ended up with a c-section. So I feel for you! Take it easy and give yourself plenty of time to recover. The first time was easier for me ... just having the baby in the house. But I didn't follow all the rules the 2nd time around & was lifting my toddler some, so it took me a little longer to heal from the 2nd c-section. If you follow all the rules, you'll be back to doing Cooking Shows in 2 more weeks! ;)

Sep 12, 2009
Have something to add?