• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's It Like Being a New Mama to Evelyn Grace?

In summary, the author experienced a long and arduous induction process for their new baby girl, followed by a long move. They were tired and overwhelmed after the move, but are now settled in and enjoying their new home.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been on. I wanted to share our newest pride and joy with you. It was a long ordeal beginning with being induced for two days, pushing for 5 hours and finally having a C-section, but the end result was still perfect and wonderful!

Moving four days later wasn't so much fun either, but we are now in a much better home in a better location and happy to be getting settled in. Now onto figuring out the juggling of the business and being a Mama, I don't know how anyone gets anything done, even when she's asleep I just want to stare at her all day! lol

Evelyn Grace Holden
Born on 8/14/09
8 lbs 9 oz
20.5 inches long
Blessings!

Attachments

• Evelyn-1-10sm.jpg
    Evelyn-1-10sm.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 399
  • Evelyn-1-7sm.jpg
    Evelyn-1-7sm.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 345
  • Evelyn Sleep-1sm.jpg
    Evelyn Sleep-1sm.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Evelyn Pink-1sm.jpg
    Evelyn Pink-1sm.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 324
congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl! I love the name Evelyn Grace! Congrats again!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is so precious! Congratulations!

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Having a new baby is super exciting and wonderful, but can be exhausting too...so take some time for you. Rest when she rests, stare at her all you can (they grow so fast), and schedule in 1/2 hour/day (every other day...every third day) to work your PC biz. That way, you're able to pick back up when you're ready to work again, which might be longer than you think.

Nap times, for me, are a godsend for my business. Especially considering I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 month old. When they're awake and going, going, going...well, I don't have time to get much done. They're bundles of energy.

Congrats again. Her name is beautiful and fits her perfectly.

She's beautiful!

(Don't forget to change your signature!)

Congratulations!!! She is so precious, and I love her name, so pretty!!!

Absolutely beautiful.

Tristen, you have a beautiful baby! I'm partial to the name Evelyn (it's my Mom's name), too.

Congratulations to the family.

Congrats! She is adorable!

Orecious, My grandmother who has passed was also an Evelyn, great name!

Aww, she is beautiful!! I really like picture No. 2! Wish I had such a nice shot of my kids!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

She is just beautiful!! Congratulations - beautiful name - my grandma is Evelyn and my daughter Madolyn's middle name is Grace.

Congratulations!!!I was a 33 hour failed induction (for preeclampsia) and ended up with a c-section. So I feel for you! Take it easy and give yourself plenty of time to recover. The first time was easier for me ... just having the baby in the house. But I didn't follow all the rules the 2nd time around & was lifting my toddler some, so it took me a little longer to heal from the 2nd c-section. If you follow all the rules, you'll be back to doing Cooking Shows in 2 more weeks! ;)

1. What is "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace"?

"Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" is a line of products designed specifically for children. It includes kid-friendly kitchen tools, cookbooks, and mealtime accessories.

2. What age range is "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" suitable for?

The products in the "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" line are recommended for children ages 3 and up. However, some items may be suitable for younger children with adult supervision.

3. Are the products in this line safe for children to use?

Yes, all of the products in the "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" line are designed with safety in mind. They are made with durable materials and have been tested and approved for use by children.

4. Can I purchase "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" products outside of Pampered Chef?

No, "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" products are exclusive to Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

5. Are there any special discounts for buying multiple "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" products?

Yes, we offer bundle deals and special promotions for "Our Own Little Evelyn Grace" products when you purchase multiple items at once. Check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies