• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: End of Year Gifts for Scout Leaders.....

In summary, some affordable gift options for scout leaders include personalized mugs or tumblers, homemade baked goods, gift cards to local restaurants or coffee shops, and small kitchen gadgets or tools. Gift cards are a popular and practical option for end of year gifts for scout leaders, as they allow them to choose something they will truly enjoy. The best gift for a scout leader depends on their individual preferences, but some ideas include personalized scouting items or unrelated gifts such as spa gift baskets or high-quality pens. It is common to give a gift to the main leader or den leader, but you may also choose to give gifts to all leaders as a way to show your appreciation. Finally, a group gift from all the scouts is a great idea and can
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
My DD's have both had FABULOUS leaders for Girl Scouts this year. We are having an end of the year appreciation and I want to do something nice for them! Their are six leaders total so I need something not terribly expensive but still gets the meaning across and is nice......
The appreciation is a BBQ with TONS of food so making something is out of the question..............ideas??

TIA!!

Planted flowers "Thanks for helping our daughters bloom"

I'll keep thinking!

many stores have small unique wrought iron garden trellises or obelisks.
Our local hobby lobby and JoAnns fabrics run them 50% off almost every other week

Thanks y'all. No Hobby Lobby OR JoAnn's here....it is the boondocks!LOL! I like the plants idea......think I will run with that........

RUFTH Trivets! That's what I always give as teacher gifts.

vwpamperedchef said:
Planted flowers "Thanks for helping our daughters bloom"

I'll keep thinking!

LOL - this is what I did for Elyse's leaders. The plants were much appreciated.

I agree, RUFTH Trivets are a great gift and is like 2 gifts in one!

Any ideas for Cub Scout leaders?

I give the trivets and sometimes the decorator bottle sets!!

Cub scouts? Hmmm. BBQ basting bottle? Or get some scouts to chip in together and get the bbq turner and bottle -

Same idea for Cub Scout leaders - the RUFTH trivet.

As a GS leader I would love a plant in a terra cotta planter that the girls painted.

1. What are some affordable gift options for scout leaders?

Some affordable gift options for scout leaders include personalized mugs or tumblers, homemade baked goods, gift cards to local restaurants or coffee shops, and small kitchen gadgets or tools.

2. Is it appropriate to give a gift card as an end of year gift for a scout leader?

Yes, gift cards are a popular and practical gift option for scout leaders. They allow them to choose something they will truly enjoy and can be used at their convenience.

3. Are there any specific gifts that would be appreciated by scout leaders?

It really depends on the individual preferences of the scout leader. Some may appreciate items related to scouting, such as a personalized scouting knife or a book on scouting history, while others may prefer something unrelated to scouting, such as a spa gift basket or a set of high-quality pens.

4. Is it necessary to give a gift to every scout leader, or just the main leader?

This is a personal decision and depends on your relationship with the scout leaders. It is common to give a gift to the main leader or den leader, but you may also choose to give gifts to all leaders as a way to show your appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

5. Is it appropriate to give a group gift from all the scouts?

Yes, a group gift is a great idea to show appreciation from all the scouts. This can be in the form of a personalized card or a gift basket filled with items from each scout, such as homemade treats or small trinkets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
CarlyK