• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organization Key to a Successful Show

In summary, Lisa had hoped to host a party to earn free pictures for her new house, but things did not go as planned. She contacted a rep to book the show, but two weeks before the show, she did not have a host packet. The rep said she would still be able to host the show, but it would conflict with a class she was taking with her husband. Lisa changed the show date and only one friend showed up, which was disappointing.
lockhartkitchen
I have not had any "direct sales parties" of my own, since I was a host with PC 5 years ago. I decided to have a "home party" to earn free pictures for my new house. I contacted a rep that had done a party for one of my friends. I booked a November show with her in September, so I was sure to have the date. I had told all my friends. Two weeks before the show I didn't have a host packet. I called the rep and she said she was glad I had called. She had my name written on her calendar, but she had lost my phone #. She needed to change my show date, because it conflicted with a class she was taking with her husband.I changed it to a week later.(leaving us three weeks. I gave her addresses the next day of only a few friends, and mostly emails, since that's how my friends communicate. She said she would email an invite and mail the invites. The email only arrived a week before my show, which is Sunday. The invites I don't think got mailed. I have talked to two different friends that never received the invite. I was planning on calling today for reminders, assuming they got invites. I'm afraid it's going to be a flop. I now know why I never host my own shows.

Holy smokes! What a disappointment! This only reinforces how important customer service is and host coaching. Sorry this happened to you. Let us know what happens! Donna

I cancelled my show today. I called my friends over the last few days to confirm attendance. They never received invites. I ended up with only one maybe. Uggh. I'll just stick to me being a consultant. I really want to use my entertaining things. I guess I'll wait until I have a home we own and have a open house party.

WOW, that sucks. I would let this consultant know how disappointed you are. I know sometimes things happen to interfere, but WOW, that's just too much.

Lisa

The consultant emailed me back and said she was sorry to hear I had no one coming. She said she mailed all the invitations with the addresses I had given her. It was very disappointing. I really wanted to have a party, friends over, and get free things for my house. Oh well.

What are some tips for organizing a successful Pampered Chef show?

1. Start by creating a guest list and sending out invitations at least 2 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP.

2. Plan your menu and make a shopping list ahead of time. This will help you stay organized and ensure that you have all the necessary ingredients and tools for the recipes you will be demonstrating.

3. Set up your workspace and cooking stations before the show starts. This will save you time and make the cooking process more efficient.

4. Create a timeline for the show to ensure that you have enough time for all the recipes and demonstrations. Allow for breaks and time for guests to ask questions or place orders.

5. Have a designated area for guests to place orders and provide order forms and pens. This will make it easier for guests to place orders and for you to collect them at the end of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • raebates