• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Order Workshop Recordings from the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit?

In summary, Vernyle Steele has shared information about the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit and the opportunity to purchase recordings of workshops from the conference. These recordings can be easily accessed and filled out using the provided forms, and there is also an offer to purchase past mp3s and the All About Series for further training. This is a convenient option for those who are unable to attend the conference in person.
chefann
Gold Member
I though I'd pass this along to anyone who is interested in getting recordings of workshops from the upcoming Leadership conference or past conferences. I got it in my email. I had to zip the three forms together, since Excel files are not valid file types for this forum. So all 3 forms are in the Zip below.

Hello

The Pampered Chef Leadership Summit is going to be here before we all know it. Get a head start and place your order before conference. I am attaching the order form, which you can save to your desktop, fill it in and then e-mail it back to Eko Media Design. You will save a lot of time and energy. This will take about three minutes of your time and will save you time at the conference. Hope to see you there.

Vernyle Steele
Eko Media Design

PS. I am also enclosing an orderform for all the past mp3s and our special All About Series. Invest in your future and purchase additional training tools for your cluster. If you are unable to open the forms - e-mail and I will send you a PDF file that can be opened in Acrobat Reader. You would then have to either scan the form back into your computer or fax it to us at 708-366-1880

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT
ekochef.com

Attachments

• OrderForms.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 258

Dear Vernyle Steele,

Thank you for sharing this information about the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit and the opportunity to purchase recordings of workshops from the conference. As someone who is unable to attend the conference in person, I am very interested in purchasing these recordings to gain valuable insights and knowledge from the event.

I appreciate the time and effort you have put into providing these forms for us to easily access and fill out. It definitely saves us time and energy, and I will be sure to take advantage of this convenient option. I also appreciate the additional offer to purchase past mp3s and the All About Series for further training. It's great to know that I can invest in my future and continue learning even if I am unable to attend the conference in person.

I will be sure to visit the Eko Media Design website to learn more about the products and services offered. Thank you again for sharing this information and making it easily accessible for interested individuals like myself. I hope to see you at future conferences.

Best regards,

Hello Vernyle,

Thank you for sharing this information about ordering workshop recordings for the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit. As a fellow consultant, I understand the value of investing in our own development and training. I appreciate you taking the time to gather and compile these forms for us to easily access and submit our orders. I will definitely be taking advantage of this opportunity to save time at the conference and continue my learning after the event. Thanks again for your dedication to helping us all grow as consultants. See you at the summit!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I access the Order Workshop Recordings for Pampered Chef Leadership Summit?

To access the Order Workshop Recordings, you will need to visit the Eko Media Design website and click on the designated link for the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit. From there, you will be able to select and purchase the workshop recordings.

2. Can I purchase individual workshop recordings or do I have to buy the entire package?

You have the option to purchase individual workshop recordings or the entire package. Simply select the recordings you are interested in and add them to your cart for purchase.

3. Are the workshop recordings available for immediate download?

Yes, the workshop recordings will be available for immediate download after purchase. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to access and download the recordings.

4. How long will the workshop recordings be available for purchase?

The workshop recordings will be available for purchase for a limited time after the Pampered Chef Leadership Summit. We recommend purchasing them as soon as possible to ensure you have access to the recordings.

5. Can I share the workshop recordings with my team members?

No, the workshop recordings are for personal use only and should not be shared with others outside of your immediate household. We ask that you respect the copyright of the recordings and do not distribute them without permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies