• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What is the recipe for a salad dressing using orange juice and honey?

In summary, the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing is a gluten-free dressing made with a blend of orange juice, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings. It pairs well with a variety of salads and can also be used as a marinade. It should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 2 weeks for optimal freshness.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Hello!

I hope you all had a great 4th.

My old brain is not functioning today and I cannot remember which salad recipe this dressing was attached too.

I need the dressing recipe that uses the juice of an orange and honey.

Does anyone have it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I hope you had a great 4th as well. I know how it feels to have a forgetful day, especially after a holiday. The dressing recipe you are looking for sounds delicious! I don't have it off the top of my head, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out. Hopefully, you get the recipe soon so you can enjoy it with your salad. Good luck!

What ingredients are in the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing?

The Orange & Honey Salad Dressing contains a blend of orange juice, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings.

Is the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing gluten-free?

Yes, the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

What types of salads does the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing pair well with?

The Orange & Honey Salad Dressing is a versatile dressing that pairs well with a variety of salads, including mixed greens, fruit salads, and grilled chicken or shrimp salads.

How should I store the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing?

The Orange & Honey Salad Dressing should be stored in the refrigerator after opening and consumed within 2 weeks for optimal freshness.

Can I use the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing as a marinade?

Yes, the Orange & Honey Salad Dressing can also be used as a marinade for chicken, shrimp, or tofu. Let the protein marinate in the dressing for at least 30 minutes before cooking for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • mpkegley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies