• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Pan/Stone for Baking Beer Bread?

In summary, you can bake beer bread in a conventional oven, a bread maker, a Dutch oven, or a slow cooker. However, it is not recommended to bake beer bread in a microwave as it does not provide the necessary heat and air circulation.
CindysPChef
What is the best pan/stone to bake the beer bread in?

i like the mini loaf pan

Teresa Lynn said:
i like the mini loaf pan

Me too.:thumbup:

thank you for the info.

Cindy

It's also good in the stoneware loaf pan... just different size!

ChefPaulaB said:
It's also good in the stoneware loaf pan... just different size!

I've always done it in the regular loaf pan.

I'm thinking you could do it in the 12 cup muffin pan. Or in the square baker (like cornbread).

I've also done it in the MMP when I'm doing it for sampling purposes.

Great ideas! I should order some the next time I do a supply order. I haven't had ours in a long, long time! I keep on forgetting about it but encourage customers to purchase it from us and not TS.

1. Can I bake beer bread in a conventional oven?

Yes, you can bake beer bread in a conventional oven. Preheat your oven to 375°F and place the bread dough in a greased loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

2. Can I use a bread maker to bake beer bread?

Yes, you can use a bread maker to bake beer bread. Simply add all the ingredients to the bread maker, select the "basic" or "white" bread setting, and press start. The bread maker will mix, knead, and bake the bread for you.

3. Can I bake beer bread in a Dutch oven?

Yes, you can bake beer bread in a Dutch oven. Preheat your Dutch oven in the oven at 450°F for 30 minutes. Place the bread dough in the Dutch oven, cover with the lid, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the lid and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.

4. Can I bake beer bread in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can bake beer bread in a slow cooker. Grease the inside of your slow cooker and place the bread dough inside. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Keep an eye on the bread to prevent it from burning.

5. Can I bake beer bread in a microwave?

No, you cannot bake beer bread in a microwave. The microwave does not provide the necessary heat and air circulation to properly bake bread. It is best to use an oven, bread maker, or slow cooker to bake beer bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annepchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • linojackie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB