• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Recipe: Deliciously Modified and Ready to Try Again!

In summary, someone made a fall recipe and found it to be delicious. They modified it by using chicken instead of the meat it called for and only used 3.5 packets. They plan to double the carrots and break the large item from step 4 into pieces before adding it, as well as add peas and grilled pineapple. The meat cost $4.51 and it was good with chicken. There is only one item that a host wouldn't have in their pantry, which they can get at Trader Joe
I am going to try it soon. Can not wait!!

You Guys Are Soooooooo Cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

This is a hilarious thread! I can't imagine reading it w/o knowing what in the world you all are talking about

jae
it just sooooooooo mean!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
but still hilarious :)

I made the main one and it was delicious. We made the appetizer tonight at our cluster meeting. It went over really well. Nice and quick to make. Can't wait to try the bliss one.

Wah! Pout! Wah! Pout!

Not fair, but hysterical!

Chef Endora said:
Wah! Pout! Wah! Pout!

Not fair, but hysterical!

I think you only have 36 hours more to wait... just tell yourself I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... and if that doesn't work interrogate us until we give in :D

My recruit (pcrenee - hi, honey!) went to the Test Kitchen workshop and they called the App. recipe and it's variations "[ingredient] plus three", because each variation is the main ingredient plus 3 ingredients. What a great way to market the recipes!

I can't wait to try that one - [ingredient] is one of my favorites, and it's such a classy thing to serve. Plus people always assume that it's hard to do, so you look like the queen of the kitchen. :)

chefann said:
My recruit (pcrenee - hi, honey!) went to the Test Kitchen workshop and they called the App. recipe and it's variations "[ingredient] plus three", because each variation is the main ingredient plus 3 ingredients. What a great way to market the recipes!

I can't wait to try that one - [ingredient] is one of my favorites, and it's such a classy thing to serve. Plus people always assume that it's hard to do, so you look like the queen of the kitchen. :)

What a great idea! It's one of my favorites too - and you can get it at Costco in a 3-pack for a decent price......so I can try all three! I couldn't decide which one looked the best to me - so of course I do NEED to try all three!

I think this seasons Themes and recipes are the best (and most user friendly) I have ever seen - Kudos to the Test Kitchen on these!

I agree. Thanks to HO for listening to us! Seriously, how many people read the "advanced" recipes and immediately think, "There is NO WAY in HECK that I am even attempting that at a show!"

mean ur just mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Okay... these posts are killing me, since I don't know what you all are talking about!! When can we non-conference goers get the real scoop????

Tomorrow, 9am central time. That's when Deb has said it'll be OK to post conference stuff.

chefann said:
Tomorrow, 9am central time. That's when Deb has said it'll be OK to post conference stuff.

Thanks, Ann. That'll be tomorrow 11 PM for me, but I'll definitely miss sleep to get the scoop!!

Can you send me an e-mail about the recipes

These recipes sound like something that my family would love being my guinea pigs (???)

last season they weren't impressed

Thanks

[email protected]

~

Thank You Ann

You're Great and Thanks for all your hard work in keeping up with everything and helping us out even with your busy schedule

~

aww..... <blush>. Shucks, 'tweren't nothin'.

i'm trying one today!! i can't wait!!

Making the ingredient plus 3 for you tomorrow Ann!!I am making it for our Girl's Nite Out tomorrow, Ann!! I can't wait to try it myself!

chefann said:

pcrenee said:
I am making it for our Girl's Nite Out tomorrow, Ann!! I can't wait to try it myself!
Can't wait! I'm comin' hungry....

chefann said:
My recruit did the Test Kitchen workshop, and they said to double the Pantry seasoning, then add 1 tsp salt, if you want to skip the packets.

Really, we missed that and my recruiter can't have MSG...that would be great!

ChefBeckyD said:
What a great idea! It's one of my favorites too - and you can get it at Costco in a 3-pack for a decent price......so I can try all three! I couldn't decide which one looked the best to me - so of course I do NEED to try all three!

I think this seasons Themes and recipes are the best (and most user friendly) I have ever seen - Kudos to the Test Kitchen on these!

Yes, almost tried this before I got home from NC! Can't wait now...

Looks so cool on that "new product"...oven to table...

I am so excited about making [insert new appetizer recipe here] on the new [insert new product here], putting it on the table on my new ROFTH trivet placed neatly on [insert another new product here]. Then serving it on [insert another new product here]. Then I will make [insert new recipe here] in my [insert new product here], and scoop it out with [insert new product here]. Then for dessert something blissful like [another new recipe] with lots of [new pantry item] in it and served on [new product] with [new product] decorating the table...

He-he SOOOO fun to tease!

<H2>1. Can you tell me more about the "fall recipe" that you mentioned?</H2><p>The fall recipe is a seasonal recipe that is perfect for the cooler weather and features delicious fall flavors and ingredients. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers and consultants.</p><H2>2. What is the modification that you made to the original recipe?</H2><p>I used chicken instead of the meat that the recipe called for and I reduced the amount of seasoning to 3.5 packets. This modification turned out to be delicious and I highly recommend trying it.</p><H2>3. Are there any other modifications or variations that you recommend for this recipe?</H2><p>Yes, I suggest doubling the amount of carrots and breaking the large item from step 4 into smaller pieces before adding it to the dish. You can also add peas or grilled pineapple for additional flavor and texture.</p><H2>4. Can this recipe be made vegetarian or vegan?</H2><p>Absolutely! You can easily make this recipe vegetarian by substituting the meat with a plant-based protein such as tofu or tempeh. For a vegan version, you can use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and omit any dairy products.</p><H2>5. Is this recipe easy to make for those with dietary restrictions or allergies?</H2><p>Yes, with some modifications, this recipe can be made to accommodate different dietary restrictions and allergies. For example, for those with gluten intolerance, you can use gluten-free noodles or rice instead of pasta. For dairy allergies, you can omit any dairy products or use dairy-free alternatives. It is always important to check the ingredients and make necessary substitutions based on individual dietary needs.</p>

1. Can you tell me more about the "fall recipe" that you mentioned?

The fall recipe is a seasonal recipe that is perfect for the cooler weather and features delicious fall flavors and ingredients. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers and consultants.

2. What is the modification that you made to the original recipe?

I used chicken instead of the meat that the recipe called for and I reduced the amount of seasoning to 3.5 packets. This modification turned out to be delicious and I highly recommend trying it.

3. Are there any other modifications or variations that you recommend for this recipe?

Yes, I suggest doubling the amount of carrots and breaking the large item from step 4 into smaller pieces before adding it to the dish. You can also add peas or grilled pineapple for additional flavor and texture.

4. Can this recipe be made vegetarian or vegan?

Absolutely! You can easily make this recipe vegetarian by substituting the meat with a plant-based protein such as tofu or tempeh. For a vegan version, you can use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and omit any dairy products.

5. Is this recipe easy to make for those with dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, with some modifications, this recipe can be made to accommodate different dietary restrictions and allergies. For example, for those with gluten intolerance, you can use gluten-free noodles or rice instead of pasta. For dairy allergies, you can omit any dairy products or use dairy-free alternatives. It is always important to check the ingredients and make necessary substitutions based on individual dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg