• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can an Online Fundraiser Boost Support for a Local Diabetes Kids-Camp?

After I told her I could not do that because I have a show tonight, she said she would just give out the catalogs online. She also said she wanted me to give out incentives such as a show I.D. to parents who order through the fundraiser. After I explained that I would not be able to do that because I do not have any contact information for the parents, she said she would give out the show I.D. herself. She also said she wanted me to encourage the parents to book shows through the fundraiser. I told her that I would call home office and ask for their advice on this. I also told her that the Tech support folks can walk me through the steps to get the information you want for your follow
mrssyvo
I am supposed to be having a fundraiser for the local Diabetes chapter, to raise money for kids-camp,(supposed to start today) and after finally talking with the chairperson today, she tells me she has decided that she did not want to collect the orders, and separate the products into orders and deliver, and is there any way to just do an on-line fundraiser, and have everyone direct ship their orders. I told her I could get that changed- I am supposed to drop off the catalogs, etc tomorrow, and I do not have anything together to put into the catalogs, explaining about placing orders on-line, etc. I have a show tonight, and do not have the time to put something together. Does anyone have something along this line. Since I will not have any contact information of these parents, I would like to give them some incentive to order, so that I have the information. I also want to encourage them to book shows.

I'd call home office and ask for their advice on this one. The Tech support folks can walk you through the steps to get the information you want for
your follow up, but have all the orders work as direct ships. The only other
option would be for you to receive the shipment, and have them pick it up from you or an agreeable person's home.

When you call home office, ask about giving them a Show I.D. so that you will know they are placing an order because of that group's Fund Raiser. Hope this helps.

I have since decided to have the show shipped to me, and allow them the option of picking up orders from my home. It just makes it easier all the way around.

The direct shipping rates might prevent people from ordering so I think your idea is better.

PLUS, you'll get more contact with the customers by delivering their products... more of a chance to turn them into regular customers! Good luck!

It amazes me how someone will want to chair a fundraiser, but not want to do the work!!!!! I asked her what her part in the fundraiser would actually be, and she said she will hand out catalogs at the parent's meeting.

1. What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise money for the local diabetes chapter's kids camp. This camp provides a fun and educational experience for children with diabetes, helping them learn how to manage their condition and connect with others who are going through a similar experience.

2. How can I participate in the online fundraiser?

You can participate in the online fundraiser by purchasing Pampered Chef products through our dedicated fundraising website. A portion of the sales will be donated to the local diabetes chapter's kids camp.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts for the fundraiser?

Yes, there are special offers and discounts available for the fundraiser. These can be found on the dedicated fundraising website and may include free shipping or discounted products.

4. Can I make a direct donation to the local diabetes chapter?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the local diabetes chapter through the dedicated fundraising website. Simply select the "donate" option and follow the instructions to make your donation.

5. How will the funds be used by the local diabetes chapter?

The funds raised through the online fundraiser will be used to support the kids camp program. This may include covering the cost of activities, accommodations, and supplies for the campers, as well as other resources and support for children with diabetes and their families in the local community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies