• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

OMG Smoke Free

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Hey folks who smoke or have loved ones that do. I saw the neatest thing at our State Fair and a co-worker actually bought one and is using it. It is Called OMG Smoke Free cigarette. Now, yes, it is $119 and the replacement filters are $20. Each filter is 100 cigarettes worth of nicotine MINUS all the foul stuff! I gotta admit I spend about $200 a month smoking! So...
I am going to give it a try shortly but it has worked for my co-worker. He is smoke free and just started using the device last August 15th! Yes, he is still smoking the device but... Better than the other thing! I will let you know when I start and I hope you all keep your fingers crossed!
OMG Smoke Free Electronic Cigarette

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I don't smoke, so I don't have any knowledge of how well the product works. I have seen it, and I have seen some things in the media. I think the idea is a pretty good one, I'm just concerned about how new it is.

Officially, the FDA has put out a warning:

FDA and Public Health Experts Warn About Electronic Cigarettes

Oregon has banned them:

Oregon sues electronic cigarette maker - Portland Business Journal:

I did find this article which talks about e-cigarettes comapred to Chanitx:

Electronic Cigarette vs. Chantix

but it seems to be a press release issued by one of the e-cigarette companies.

I hope you have good luck with quitting though!

P.S. You might want to research the cost, a lot of the options I saw were much cheaper than $200.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
My aunt in New England has been a smoker for years, and last year when we visited, we learned that she was very angry because they were forbidding her to smoke in her apartment. She was very angry and considered this an invasion of her privacy, and we were all worried she'd have to move over this issue. Now we ALL wish she could quit smoking, but we know that nobody could force her to quit ... and this issue made her dig in her heels.

Well, her friends got her one of these. So at least she didn't have to move! I do hope this improves her health, and maybe it will help her quit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
nldavis321
Replies
Views