• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogues

Princess

Oct 16, 2005
I have tons of F/W 05 catalogues that I want to get rid of. How can I give these away at fairs..but make people aware that their is discounted product and price changes etc.

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
You could make up the little address labels with one of the cute sayings that have been posted on here. The one I've used is:

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!

By putting that on there they know it's not a current catalog and if they do call to purchase a discontinued item you can let them know that was a last season product and help them choose something different. It may also get you some hosts!

T

tpchefrebecca

I also have 3 1/2 packs of old catalogues. What I am doing is putting a discountinued label over the product and then placing a new product flyer inside.

Rayday:

I like the saying you have on your catalogues. That would be a cute idea for the front.

I plan on using my old ones at the fairs I have signed up for in the coming months.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
tpchefrebecca said:
I also have 3 1/2 packs of old catalogues. What I am doing is putting a discountinued label over the product and then placing a new product flyer inside.

Rayday:

I like the saying you have on your catalogues. That would be a cute idea for the front.

I plan on using my old ones at the fairs I have signed up for in the coming months.

Do you have a new product flyer handy? Love this idea!

Oct 24, 2005
The one thing that took me a year to figure out....yes I am a bit slow to catching on, but I finally figured out that even the order forms should only be ordered as needed. Try not to order too many at one time. I was giving old order forms to my customers w/o realizing the shipping had changed. I had to cover the difference. Thank goodness it was only a few customers. Lesson learned.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
rayday said:
You could make up the little address labels with one of the cute sayings that have been posted on here. The one I've used is:

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!

By putting that on there they know it's not a current catalog and if they do call to purchase a discontinued item you can let them know that was a last season product and help them choose something different. It may also get you some hosts!

I am using this now!!!! THANK YOU!!!!