• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Facebook Training for Young Consultants: Any Creative Ideas?

In summary, the Facebook training is tomorrow night and the director team is discussing how to embrace this with their teams. There is a new Facebook group for consultants that's all about how to do FB events/shows. There is a Facebook group for consultants that's all about how to do FB events/shows. The more "likes" that you have on a post, the higher it goes on your fan's wall feeds. Comments like "love this recipe", "great idea", etc. are appropriate on the wall posts and help move the post higher on our fan's news feed.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Just got asked to do a quick FB training tomorrow night--to about 30 consultants. These are all young consultants that are very FB savvy, so I want to focus on tips and fun things to do with your PF FB page. Soooo...

any of you doing anything fun?
What's working for you on your page? What's a waste of time?
Any "definitely try this" or creative ideas that are working?
Thoughts?

My training is Wednesday night 6/6. TIA

There's a Facebook group for consultants that's all about how to do FB events/shows. It's pretty new, but they are adding files with ideas on how to make your FB shows successful. Find me [email protected], friend me & I'll add you to the group. I can't add non-FB friends.

Sheila said:
There's a Facebook group for consultants that's all about how to do FB events/shows. It's pretty new, but they are adding files with ideas on how to make your FB shows successful. Find me [email protected], friend me & I'll add you to the group. I can't add non-FB friends.

I just sent you a request on FB. Our director team has been talking about how to embrace this with our teams and connect this way more so I'd love to be able to gain from this groups ideas! TIA! :)

use pictures in your posts. Post different things on different days of the weeks and times of the days to maximize exposure to different people.

quiverfull7 said:
I just sent you a request on FB. Our director team has been talking about how to embrace this with our teams and connect this way more so I'd love to be able to gain from this groups ideas! TIA! :)

Added you! :D

Don't just post all about your business. I add links to different kitchen tips, recipes, lots of pictures etc.
Also post on your friends pages when logged in as your business, you will show up as (your name)-Pampered Chef and all their friends will see this too. This is just any comment, this is a tip on the facebook training online and a girl on my team just had a friend of a friend contact her to book a party because she saw that she did PC.

Great tips Cindy and Jenni!

Sheila said:

Me too! Also does anyone know what the etiquette is on liking other PC's business page? I don't have one yet :bugeye: and have finally started to think about starting my own and I have seen a few I like that would give me good ideas, I just didn't know if people would get offended if I liked their page because I am a consultant.

cincychef said:
Me too! Also does anyone know what the etiquette is on liking other PC's business page? I don't have one yet :bugeye: and have finally started to think about starting my own and I have seen a few I like that would give me good ideas, I just didn't know if people would get offended if I liked their page because I am a consultant.

I have liked others' pages and several consultants have liked mine. The etiquette is just to be sensitive that their customers see the posts if we comment on them. We aren't there to look like we want to steal them. Most consultants just like posts of other consultants. Very little posting from consultants on consultant pages.

I totally just realized that I mis-read this post last night! LOL The FB group I'm adding you girls too isn't how to set up your FB page, it's all about using your FB page to do ONLINE only shows. But it's still good training for your group Nancy! :DChantelle, just added you.Chef Success has a "liking club" where we all friend each other (from our regular accounts, not from our business pages) ~ then "like" each others posts. The more "likes" that you have on a post, the higher it goes on your fan's wall feeds. So our rule is pretty much steal anything you want, but "like" it in the process so it moves up. Consultant related questions are done through PM, and should not be done on the wall for our customers to read. Comments like "love this recipe", "great idea", etc. are appropriate on the wall posts and help move the post higher on our fan's news feed. As long as you look like a customer typing it & it's not saying that _____ _____ Independent Consultant for TPC made the post. ;)

Another tip is to ask questions on your page. When you post a status update try to ask people to answer a question, or fill in the blank or something, or ask them to "like" the post.

Example...
I posted a picture of my table set up for a brownie sundae bar for our team meeting and said something like...

"All ready for a make-your-own brownie sundae bar! Invite some friends over and we can share these tasty treats at your June or July party! Brownies or cookies? Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Fruit or candy toppings? How do you like your sundaes? "

Or it could have said something like this:
"All ready for a make-your-own brownie sundae bar - one of the options I'm offering for June and July parties! "Like" this if you're a fan of ice cream sundaes! "

Sheila said:
Chef Success has a "liking club" where we all friend each other (from our regular accounts, not from our business pages) ~ then "like" each others posts. The more "likes" that you have on a post, the higher it goes on your fan's wall feeds. So our rule is pretty much steal anything you want, but "like" it in the process so it moves up. Consultant related questions are done through PM, and should not be done on the wall for our customers to read. Comments like "love this recipe", "great idea", etc. are appropriate on the wall posts and help move the post higher on our fan's news feed. As long as you look like a customer typing it & it's not saying that _____ _____ Independent Consultant for TPC made the post. ;)

I love the "liking club" idea. I'm not on CS, so it's the first I've heard. I'll try to like everyone's PC related posts more. Love that idea! I want to be in the liking club! :)

Sheila, can you also add me to the FB party group? THanks!

Done! We can do our own "liking club" here on DSC too. ;)

What is "Ok Need Some Input Quick!"?

"Ok Need Some Input Quick!" is a common phrase used to express a need for urgent assistance or feedback on a certain topic or situation.

Why do people use "Ok Need Some Input Quick!"?

People use "Ok Need Some Input Quick!" when they are facing a problem or decision and require immediate input or advice from others.

Can "Ok Need Some Input Quick!" be used in a professional setting?

Yes, "Ok Need Some Input Quick!" can be used in a professional setting as a way to efficiently communicate a need for urgent input or feedback from colleagues or superiors.

Is it considered rude to use "Ok Need Some Input Quick!"?

It depends on the context and tone of the message. If used appropriately and respectfully, it is not considered rude to use "Ok Need Some Input Quick!" to express a need for quick input.

Are there any alternatives to using "Ok Need Some Input Quick!"?

Yes, there are many alternatives such as "I need some quick input", "Can you help me quickly?", or "Urgent input needed". The specific alternative used may depend on the situation and the person's tone and preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• queenjean
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
queenjean
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu