• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok I Was Wondering if I Can Post in a Blog That I Am an Independent

In summary, an "Independent" for Pampered Chef is a consultant who sells the company's products and earns a commission, but is not an employee. It is allowed to mention this affiliation in a blog, but it is important to disclose it and follow the company's policies and guidelines. Permission is not required to post about the company, but it is important to avoid false or negative claims and to use their branding in a positive and accurate manner. It is best to always be transparent and truthful when mentioning Pampered Chef in a blog.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Ok I was wondering if I can post in a blog that I am an independent consultant and that i started w/ pampered chef but not post anything about my website? TIA
Terra

Yes. I do. Though, if I step on anyones toes. Oh well. lol.

I did. You can follow the link below to mine and see that I even have TPC as a separate heading for posts.

thanks i know we cant post the website but wasnt sure about the blog

What is an "Independent" for Pampered Chef?

An Independent for Pampered Chef is someone who has joined the company as a consultant and is not an employee of the company. They have the opportunity to sell Pampered Chef products and earn a commission on their sales.

Can I mention that I am an Independent for Pampered Chef in my blog?

Yes, you are allowed to mention that you are an Independent for Pampered Chef in your blog. However, it is important to always disclose your affiliation with the company whenever you mention or promote their products.

Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef before posting about the company on my blog?

No, you do not need to get permission from Pampered Chef to post about the company on your blog. However, it is important to adhere to the company's policies and guidelines when promoting their products.

Can I use Pampered Chef's logo or branding in my blog posts?

Yes, you are allowed to use Pampered Chef's logo and branding in your blog posts as long as it is used in a positive and accurate manner. It is important to follow the company's brand guidelines and seek permission if you are using the logo for commercial purposes.

What should I avoid when mentioning Pampered Chef in my blog?

When mentioning Pampered Chef in your blog, it is important to avoid making false or misleading claims about the company or its products. You should also avoid using the company's branding in a negative or derogatory manner. It is always best to be transparent and truthful in your blog posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • HealthNut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl