• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok I Thought He Couldn't but He Did

In summary, Kate's husband dropped her trifle bowl on the kitchen floor and shattered it into a million pieces and they sent one out to her the next day!They are really good with their guarantee, I'd just tell them you can't get the black stuff off the bottom, I bet they'd replace it. One time I called them for a friend at chruch who's son turned on the stovetop burner while here stoneware bar pan was sitting on it, well of course it broke and I told them how it happened and they told me to have her just ship back a peice the size of her hand and they'd replace it!!!!
KirstenAnne
Silver Member
OK I thought the hubby would not be able to wreck my Executive cookware 2 qt pan and he didn't pass the test. Woke up to smoke throughout the whole house last night at 1:00 am. Seems he fell asleep while trying to rewarm(yeah right), the hot dogs I had left in the pan with water on the stove(off) for him. Cannot get the black crap off the bottom. I think he actually ruined the non stick coating. I am trying the baking soda paste later but I think the pan is shot and of course trying to explain that to the home office will be fun.:cry:
Any help on what I can do would be appreciated.

Oh man...that stinks!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I don't have any tips, but I wanted to wish you luck!!!

That sounds like normal usage for some guys! :D :D :D I wonder if you could tell HO you woke up and it looked like that and you don't know how it happened. They might replace it because of it's warranty.

--Jenny L

Or you could have hubby buy you a new one and get pan-o-rama points.

How funny I just got done trying to scrub my EXEC 8qt covered stockpot to get rid of that very black stuff!!! GRRRR. I left my beans on and went to work! My mother in law called to tell me she smelled something burning downstairs and instead of running down to check she took the time to call first. There is no way HO will exchange it, it was my own dumb fault. :( Hope I made you feel a little better, my pot was the BIG one!

Kate has a point, maybe I can get a new set for 60% off... it wont hurt so bad then. The lid cleaned up pretty well. My mom can have the rest of peices.

It has a lifetime guarantee... I'd call to see about exchanging it. My cousin's kids lit her 12" Skillet on fire and HO exchanged it without a problem.

They exchange regardless of fault. My husband dropped my trifle bowl on the kitchen floor and shattered it into a million pieces and they sent one out to me the next day!

They are really good with their guarantee, I'd just tell them you can't get the black stuff off the bottom, I bet they'd replace it. One time I called them for a friend at chruch who's son turned on the stovetop burner while here stoneware bar pan was sitting on it, well of course it broke and I told them how it happened and they told me to have her just ship back a peice the size of her hand and they'd replace it!!!! PC really tries to keep our customers happy!:thumbup: :D
Good luck!

ThanksWell I am going to try and return- We will see where the ball bounces!

I'm curious is the black stuff on the inside or the outside of the pan?

Speaking of surviving stove flames...

My mom left a stove burner on low last week when she was watching the kids. Probably all day. I didn't notice it until I was baing- I had set my PC oven mitt on top and noticed smoke. But here's the good part- the mitt was on the low flame for 15 minutes and it still works GREAT- a bit browned in a spot, but still works perfectly!

I have those spots in my executive too. I thought since they are in the 30 still I might be able to exchange for a new?

cmdtrgd said:
Or you could have hubby buy you a new one and get pan-o-rama points.

LOVE this idea!!! Good one!;)

Addie4TLC said:
Kate has a point, maybe I can get a new set for 60% off... it wont hurt so bad then. The lid cleaned up pretty well. My mom can have the rest of peices.

Good Christmas gift for Mom....

1. Can this product really make cooking easier?

Yes, "Ok I Thought He Couldn't but He Did" is designed to help simplify cooking and make it more enjoyable for both beginners and experienced cooks.

2. What makes this product different from other kitchen gadgets?

This product is unique because it combines multiple functions in one tool, saving you space and time in the kitchen. It also comes with a user-friendly guide to help you get the most out of it.

3. Is it easy to clean?

Yes, "Ok I Thought He Couldn't but He Did" is made with high-quality materials that are dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

4. Can I use this product for a specific type of cooking?

Absolutely! This product is versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as grilling, baking, and sautéing. It's also great for preparing a wide range of dishes, from appetizers to desserts.

5. Is it safe to use?

Yes, "Ok I Thought He Couldn't but He Did" is made with food-grade materials and has been tested for safety. It also has heat-resistant handles to protect your hands while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
  • finley1991