• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ohmigosh!! That's Two Christmas Commercials!

In summary, Rae thinks that Christmas starts early and that she has come to terms with it. She is excited for the holiday but is disappointed that Santa was not at the Fall Festival. She is also excited for the Pre-Holiday party with Houseparty.com.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I don't know; maybe I shouldn't be surprised - but, can we at least have Thanksgiving commercials, first?

Really, I love Christmas, I can't wait for Christmas, I've got the countdown on Facebook - but, I haven't even planned Thanksgiving dinner yet!:chef:

Am I the only one who wishes they'd wait a few weeks?

Then again, at least they're not political ads. :p

I've come to terms with the fact that Christmas stuff starts early. I believe I may now have become part of the problem with my Christmas Countdown. I'd look for a 12-step program for early Christmas people, but I'm not all that interested in changing. http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/ashamed0005.gif

I've come to terms with the fact that Christmas stuff starts early. I believe I may now have become part of the problem with my Christmas Countdown. I'd look for a 12-step program for early Christmas people, but I'm not all that interested in changing.

http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/ashamed0005.gif

That is CRAZY!!! I heard christmas music on the radio?!?!?!?

Um, I've been playing Christmas music in my van. It started because my Pig Butt Buddy and did our annual shopping trip. I played Christmas music to get us in the mood. Then, on Halloween I bought Relient K's Let It Snow, Baby . . . Let It Reindeer. The title made me giggle. (Read it out loud, if you can't figure out why.) I listened to the whole thing, and it's great.

I was listening to the Christmas music when my hubby came home from work LOL And I am putting up my tree next week. Well that's because I am a host of that Pre-Holiday party with Houseparty.com so I have to get in the festive mood early :)

Our Walmart had Christmas decorations out even before Halloween was out. When they started putting up the fall items they put up Christmas.

I LOVE Christmas but like for the store to wait too.

Although, I was disappointed this weekend when Santa was not at the Fall Festival that he has always at. Espcially since I took Luke & Cole hoping to get their pic done, HA!

Ok, I have to admit, the Hallmark commercial is cute. And, I've changed my mind. After all, what's wrong with being in the Christmas spirit for two whole months?!

Let the Christmas music ring!

Rae, that is a great title - Reliant K is one of the few semi-Christian bands to which my son will listen.

Well, Christmas is only 7 weeks (and 2 days) away- it seems close to me! It's also my due date. Because of that I've already done over half of my Christmas shopping and wrapped presents, because I know it's only going to get harder as the date approaches!

i started my decorating on Saturday, DD boyfriend is coming for dinner tomorrow night and will put the lights on our 12' tree since our 2 DS are at college & aren't here to help. DH's idea of lighting the tree is standing back and chunking them
my bedroom and master bathroom, mantle and banister are finished.
I will do outside the week before Thanksgiving

Related to Ohmigosh!! That's Two Christmas Commercials!

What is the premise of "Ohmigosh!! That's Two Christmas Commercials!"?

"Ohmigosh!! That's Two Christmas Commercials!" is a holiday-themed commercial from Pampered Chef that showcases the versatility and convenience of their kitchen products during the busy holiday season.

What products are featured in the commercial?

The commercial features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Cutting Edge Food Chopper, as well as various holiday-themed baking and cooking items.

Can I purchase the products shown in the commercial?

Yes, all of the products featured in the commercial are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions associated with the commercial?

At the end of the commercial, it is mentioned that customers can receive a free gift with purchase of select products. This promotion is only available for a limited time and while supplies last.

Where can I watch the "Ohmigosh!! That's Two Christmas Commercials!"?

The commercial can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on their social media channels such as Facebook and YouTube. It may also be shown on television during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies