• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find Lost Invitation for Turkey Show

In summary, to find a lost invitation for the Turkey Show, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Events" section. You can request a new invitation from your Pampered Chef consultant if you have lost yours or accidentally deleted it. If you did not receive your invitation, check your spam or junk folder and contact your consultant for assistance. You can easily share your invitation with friends and family by logging into your Pampered Chef account, selecting the Turkey Show event, and clicking on the "Share" button.
chef-kina
Gold Member
I was looking everywhere but I can't seem to find the invitation that was made for the leftover Turkey show. I saw it about 2 weeks ago, and I can't find it anywhere. If anyone can help please do. Thanks!!!

://www.chefsuccess.com/showthrea...ight=leftovers

here is the thread I was directed to with a bunch of recipes.

1. How can I find my lost invitation for the Turkey Show?

If you have lost your invitation for the Turkey Show, don't worry! You can easily find it by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Events" section. From there, you can select the Turkey Show event and view or print your invitation.

2. Can I request a new invitation if I lost mine?

Yes, you can request a new invitation for the Turkey Show by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to resend your invitation or provide you with a new one.

3. What if I accidentally deleted my invitation?

If you accidentally deleted your invitation for the Turkey Show, you can still access it through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and go to the "My Events" section to retrieve your invitation.

4. I never received my invitation for the Turkey Show. What should I do?

If you did not receive your invitation for the Turkey Show, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot find it, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Can I share my invitation with friends and family?

Yes, you can easily share your invitation for the Turkey Show with friends and family. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Events" section. From there, you can select the Turkey Show event and click on the "Share" button to send the invitation via email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies