• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef - Car Question

In summary, when choosing a car for a family, it is important to consider factors such as safety ratings, seating capacity, and storage space. The most fuel-efficient car on the market is currently the Toyota Prius, but other options include the Honda Insight and Hyundai Ioniq. The average lifespan of a car is around 11 years or 150,000 miles, but proper maintenance can extend its lifespan. When buying a new car, it is important to consider features such as advanced safety technology, fuel efficiency, and entertainment options, as well as factors like budget and reliability. Whether to buy or lease a car depends on individual circumstances, with leasing being more affordable in terms of monthly payments but not owning the car, and buying allowing for
cochef
Gold Member
Does anyone drive a Nissan Cube? Likes/dislikes are welcome :)

I vote for a Prius ;) I've had mine since 2005 and would buy another one in a heartbeat.

I drive an Acura MDX.... however, I have a friend who has a cube and I've looked at them and seen them in action. They are so darn cute. You can fit a ton in the back with the seats down... as in an entire table and chair set, put together. They seem to be efficient and the styling is just awesome. I think the only reason I don't have one is because when I went to the dealership to make a deal no one would wait on me. I stood around for 15 minutes without so much as a "hello" from anyone that worked there.... so I went back to the Acura dealership and traded in my TSX for an MDX which I'm super sad with... :( Good luck in your car search!

thanks ladies - anyone else?

I don't have a cube, but I do have the Toyota Scion XB, and I absolutely love it. Tons of room, great gas mileage, and super cute =). I've had it for 2 years, no problems

Related to Not Pampered Chef - Car Question

What is the best car for a family?

The best car for a family would depend on the specific needs and preferences of the family. Some popular options include minivans, SUVs, and sedans. It is important to consider factors such as safety ratings, seating capacity, and storage space when choosing a car for your family.

What is the most fuel-efficient car on the market?

The most fuel-efficient car on the market currently is the Toyota Prius, which has an estimated fuel economy of 54 mpg in the city and 50 mpg on the highway. Other fuel-efficient options include the Honda Insight and the Hyundai Ioniq.

What is the average lifespan of a car?

The average lifespan of a car is around 11 years or 150,000 miles. However, with proper maintenance and care, a car can last much longer. It is important to regularly service your car and address any issues as they arise to prolong its lifespan.

What features should I look for when buying a new car?

The features you should look for when buying a new car depend on your personal needs and preferences. Some popular features include advanced safety technology, fuel efficiency, spacious interior, and entertainment options. It is also important to consider factors such as budget, reliability, and warranty.

Should I buy or lease a car?

Whether you should buy or lease a car depends on your individual situation. Leasing a car can be more affordable in terms of monthly payments, but you do not own the car and there may be mileage restrictions. Buying a car means you own it and can customize it to your liking, but it may require a larger down payment and higher monthly payments. Consider your financial situation and driving needs when deciding between buying or leasing a car.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg