• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie With Website Question

Terrygyrl

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2005
Hi everyone,

I posted here last year about joining PC but got involved in other things (namely a new love) and got sidetracked. I am ordering my starter kit next week!!!! I am very excited and am working on a list of leads for potential shows. My question is: by signing on do you automatically get a website for orders or is this something you buy seperately under Pampered Partner?? I am sure this info is in my starter kit but I'm impatient :)

I love this website and everyone is so helpful. Thanks especially to PamperedBecky for following up with me when she never heard back from me!

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
You have to "buy" your website - you can purchase a 6 month or 12 month subscription.
When you get your consultant number, you will be able to access the consultants only portion of the Pampered Chef's webiste, Consultants Corner (or CC for short :) ) and you can purchase your website subscription there.
Good luck!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
That's very exciting that you're going to become a Consultant! I think the website is a great business tool and it's very inexpensive. In the US I think it averages out to $6 a month. Mine has paid for itself over and over. Some new consultants wait to see how things go, then they decide whether or not to get one. I think with the new wedding registry, if you can expand into that market it's a great idea to have the website. Really having just ONE registry a year would by far pay for it.

I think you're very smart in lining up some shows before you even sign up! ARe you are aware of the current sign-on promotion? It's awesome and once you sign, you'll have access to bigger and better incentives/promotions! Good luck to you as you start your new business.

If there are any other questions you might have, feel free to email me or post any questions here-as you can see everyone is very helpful! :)