• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to the Forum? Get Show Ideas Here!

In summary, the "New to the Forum? Get Show Ideas Here!" section is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to share and exchange show ideas. It is open to all forum members, regardless of their length of membership. There are guidelines in place to ensure relevant and respectful posts, and consultants are encouraged to share their own show ideas as well as browse others'. New show ideas are posted regularly, making it a valuable resource for inspiration.
ekitner
I am new to the forum. I had seen sometime last week that if I gave someone my email address that they could send me show ideas that I could download. Please let me know who you are and I will get me email address to you. I am looking to get some new and exciting show ideas.

There are a ton of fliers posted in the Bookings folder under Theme Show. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure who you are referring to in terms of sending show ideas, but I'm sure there are plenty of members on here who would be happy to share their ideas with you. It might be a good idea to post a specific request for show ideas in the appropriate section of the forum, that way more people will see it and be able to contribute. Happy brainstorming!

1. What is the purpose of the "New to the Forum? Get Show Ideas Here!" section?

The purpose of this section is to provide a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to share and exchange show ideas with each other. It is a helpful resource for those who are new to the forum and looking for inspiration for their shows.

2. Can anyone participate in this section, or is it only for new forum members?

Anyone can participate in this section, regardless of how long they have been a member of the forum. Whether you are a new consultant or have been with Pampered Chef for years, you are welcome to contribute your show ideas and browse through others' ideas.

3. Are there any guidelines or rules for posting in this section?

Yes, we ask that all posts in this section remain relevant to show ideas and are respectful towards other members. Please avoid posting spam or irrelevant content. Additionally, please do not share any proprietary or confidential information about Pampered Chef products or business practices.

4. Can I share my own personal show ideas in this section?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage you to share your own unique show ideas and experiences with others. This is a great way to connect with fellow consultants and learn from each other's successes.

5. How often are new show ideas posted in this section?

New show ideas are posted in this section regularly, as consultants are constantly coming up with new and creative ways to showcase Pampered Chef products. We encourage you to check back often for fresh ideas and also contribute your own ideas to the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCmhguzman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies