• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Things to Shoot for With Pampered Chef in 2009

In summary, the person wants to increase their show count, be more organized, and be more consistent in their customer care. They also aspire to become a director.
gailz2
Gold Member
Anyone have ideas of what they want to do differently with their PC business in 2009? I'd like to increase my shows per month.

I'd like to be more organized...currently, I have PC stuffed in every room of my house, whether it's products that need to be put somewhere (cash and carry), receipts everywhere, old order forms, etc.catalogs that need stamped and organized, etc.

In 2009, I am focusing on earning the Level 2 incentive. So, I will need to put real effort into recruiting and increasing sales. The changes that need to happen are internal as well as external, such as participating in booths/fairs and pampering businesses. I need more exposure than shows.

I would like more shows but I give it to God and go with that He gives me. When I started PC that is what I said I would do and have done ever since. It has taken me over a few bumps to get to where I am totally fine with that and not to worry if I hit a dry spell, but I rarely worry about it now. he will provide as He sees I need.

To ALWAYS honor God with my business.

I would like to recruit consistently. I strive to be consistent with at least 8 shows a month, which is tough facing the summer. The summers have always been rough for me so I would like to overcome that challenge.

For me, I would like to get more organized as well. I, too, have stuff in every room! I WILL make level 2 (kids are already holding me accountable) LOL...so I need a more consistent schedule, more recruiting, etc. Having just promoted, I am really striving to keep my team going!

1) Organize my business
2) 2 shows a week
3) Earn level 2
4) double my cluster to 16

get my office organized and get my show schedual steady. wether that be 2 shows a month or 2 shows a week! i just want to have a steady schedual!

I'm going for level 3, so consistently getting 8 shows + a month is a must! I set up January as my lauching month to get the needed shows each month. I need 12 shows in January. I currently have 5 catalog shows and 4 cooking shows. I don't count catalog shows. These are "my frosting on the cake". I'll be on the phone the next couple of days getting my 8 more shows. I'll be in front of more people, so I'll recruit the 5 I need (I just recruited one this week that will qualify in January) Wahoo!

bumping -- let's keep this going

1. Consistent show schedule (part of this will be preventing cancellations, and another will be to increase my shows).
2. Increase my show average
3. I am shooting for level 3 (I have only made level 1 for the past 2 years, so I am going to shoot for level 3, and if I only make level 2, I will be happy).
4. Become a director (which means I need at least 3 more active consultants; I am going to shooot to recruit 8 new team members this year).

I have only just started with PC so I would like to get organised and do 2 shows a week if I can.

I am aiming to promote to Director and Level 2. So, recruit and qualify 1 a month, 4 shows a month (catalogs are just extra income as far as I a concerned), consistant customer care (because it really does work). Also, I like to do what I call constant contact (newsletters, emails, notice of outlet changes etc)

1) Book 2 shows a week
2) Make CC calls consistently
3) 1 Recruit a month
4) Apply 321 even if it means I have to double contacts on 1 day to make up for other days.
5) Make PC my full time income and make my current FT my PT

Become a Director
Get organized
Get serious about more bookings!

1) Promote to Director
2) Earn the Disney Trip
3) Host Coach more effectively
4) Constantly be promoting my business.

I plan toIncrease to 3 shows a week, promote to director, and make a steady income.(It's a long way from where I am now!)

Earn a trip to disney!

Related to New Things to Shoot for With Pampered Chef in 2009

What new products are coming out with Pampered Chef in 2009?

In 2009, Pampered Chef will be launching several new products, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Food Chopper, and Quick Cooker. We are also introducing new seasonal collections throughout the year, so be sure to check back often!

Will there be any changes to the Pampered Chef catalog in 2009?

Yes, there will be some changes to the Pampered Chef catalog in 2009. We are updating our product line and adding new items, as well as featuring some limited edition collections and sets. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best and most innovative cooking tools on the market.

What promotions or discounts can we expect in 2009?

Pampered Chef will continue to offer our customers great discounts and promotions throughout 2009. We will have monthly specials, as well as seasonal and holiday promotions. Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on all the latest deals!

Are there any new recipes or cooking techniques being introduced in 2009?

Yes, in addition to our new products, we will also be sharing new recipes and cooking techniques with our customers in 2009. Our goal is to inspire home cooks to try new things and make mealtime easier and more enjoyable. Stay tuned for our new recipe collections and tips!

Will there be any changes to the Pampered Chef consultant program in 2009?

At this time, there are no planned changes to the Pampered Chef consultant program in 2009. We are always looking for ways to support and empower our consultants, and we will continue to provide them with the best training, resources, and opportunities to succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2