• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spanish Sb S/S Available - Limited Stock | Grab Them Now!

In summary, the New Spanish Sb S/S is a limited edition stoneware collection with a Spanish-inspired design, including essential kitchen items. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The stoneware can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but not under the broiler or on the stovetop. It is lead-free and should be cared for by avoiding sudden temperature changes, not placing it directly on a heat source, and using non-metal utensils. Cleaning can be done by hand or in the dishwasher.
thechefofnorthbend
Got these by mistake and thought I'd put them up if anyone needs them before I send them back. Let me know!

Just PMed you.....

You should give them to your hispanic community with your phone number stamped inside!

Paige Dixon said:
You should give them to your hispanic community with your phone number stamped inside!

What a great idea!!
(except, what do you do when they call yo uand they're speaking Spanish and you can't reply? LOL)

dannyzmom said:
What a great idea!!
(except, what do you do when they call yo uand they're speaking Spanish and you can't reply? LOL)

heeheehee.....TOO FUNNY!!!!;)

Lol
dannyzmom said:
What a great idea!!

LOL!! I am going to try this ....I do not speak a word of Spanish, but DH is fluent, so I am going to put him to work if anyone calls!! LOL

SusanBP0129 said:
LOL!! I am going to try this ....I do not speak a word of Spanish, but DH is fluent, so I am going to put him to work if anyone calls!! LOL

That'll work GREAT for you then!!
:)

I could use these. when we get home, we have quite a large spanish population and this could drum up business. um...how do we tell her we want them? hasnt she left the site? i'd like em...

1. What is the New Spanish Sb S/S?

The New Spanish Sb S/S is a limited edition stoneware collection that features a beautiful Spanish-inspired design. It includes a variety of essential kitchen items such as baking dishes, mixing bowls, and serving platters.

2. Is the New Spanish Sb S/S dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the items in the New Spanish Sb S/S collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the beautiful design and extend the lifespan of the stoneware.

3. Can I use the New Spanish Sb S/S in the oven?

Absolutely! The stoneware in this collection is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking delicious dishes and desserts. Please note that the stoneware should not be used under the broiler or on the stovetop.

4. Is the New Spanish Sb S/S lead-free?

Yes, all of our stoneware collections, including the New Spanish Sb S/S, are lead-free and safe for use in the kitchen. We prioritize the safety of our customers and only use high-quality materials in our products.

5. How do I care for the New Spanish Sb S/S?

To keep your New Spanish Sb S/S stoneware in top condition, we recommend avoiding sudden temperature changes and not placing it directly on a heat source. It is also important to avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface. For cleaning, hand wash with warm, soapy water or place in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ayalaa
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brandynichoal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies