• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Master the Art of Making OOFs without a Grill Pan Set?

In summary, "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" is a line of kitchen gadgets and tools designed for making oofs, such as cakes, pies, and other baked goods. The line includes a variety of tools, all of which are dishwasher safe and come with recipes and tips for use. Though designed for oof-making, many of the tools can also be used for other kitchen tasks.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have a new found respect for those of you that make the new OOF's. I finally had to have my bf help me!!

We came up with 2 different ones. One with the grill pan set and one without the grill pan set.

(the one without the grill pan set has a 2nd page that I can not get off, so if you can figure out how please pass it on.)

If someone can come up with something better, please pass it on...

Attachments

• march 2012.doc
    342 KB · Views: 623
  • march2012wgrill.doc
    379 KB · Views: 615
To delete the second page, go to the bottom of your first page, make sure your cursor is outside of your text box (you may have to shrink your text box length ever so slightly), then hit your delete key several times.

We tried that before posting it and it didn't work

Here you go. I was able to use the instructions above and make to one page without changing anything. Hope it helps with printing!

Attachments

• march 2012 rev.doc
    338.5 KB · Views: 675
Thank You!!

You're quite welcome!

I love that it has more lines to enter product orders than the one HO creates. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Excellent - thank you!!!!!

This is awesome! I was getting frustrated trying to do one myself. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. :)

What is "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!"?

"New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" is a new line of kitchen gadgets and tools designed to make oof-making easier and more efficient. These tools are specifically designed for making oofs, such as cakes, pies, and other baked goods.

What types of oof-making tools are included in the "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" line?

The "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" line includes a variety of tools such as oof pans, oof mixers, oof spatulas, oof molds, and oof cutters. These tools are designed to make every step of the oof-making process easier and more enjoyable.

Are the "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" tools dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" tools are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the tools.

Do you offer any recipes or tips for using the "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" tools?

Yes, along with your purchase of any "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" tool, you will receive a recipe booklet and tips for using the tools effectively. You can also find additional recipes and tips on our website.

Can the "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" tools be used for anything other than oof-making?

The "New Respect for Oof Makers!!!!" tools are specifically designed for oof-making, but many of them can also be used for other kitchen tasks. For example, the oof spatulas are great for icing cakes and the oof molds can be used for creating unique jello or ice molds. Get creative and see how you can use these tools beyond oof-making!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • redneckgleasonx4