• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Flyer: Page 1 & Upcoming Releases - Check it Out!

J
jennmarques
Here is Page 1. Page 2 will be ocming shortly

Attachments

• Fall 2007 New Product Flyer Page 1.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 536
Great job Jennifer. I'll be looking forward to page 2!

Thanks a million!

Where did you get the great pictures? Are they on the Pampered Chef website somewhere??

Jen, thanks for doing such an amazing job! This is a very helpful sheet!

Very nice! How did you get the pics so fast???

Product FlyerHello Jen! This flyer is awesome! I cannot wait to see flyer 2. Can you please PM me when you post it?

Kudos!

Very nice!

REVISED FLYER!!!!! Final copyHi everyone,

I revised the flyer. Page 1 is revised as well.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Fall 2007 New Product Flyer Part 1.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 546
  • Fall 2007 New Product Flyer Part 2.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 477
Thanks so much Jenn! They are awesome!

Thanks Jen

Incredible!...You must work 24/7

Thank you so much. This is a great flyer. I like the cranberry colors.

Great Flyer! Thank you!

I love the cranberry colors too!

Thanks a bunch these are great!

These look so great! Thanks, Jenn!

But, remember, you need to remove the "discover the chef in you" tagline - that can only be used with the approved logo that you can copy/paste from consultant's corner - you can't type it yourself onto a flyer or in your email signature (or even type it in the "news" section of your website!). I just don't want to see anyone here getting in trouble from HO, that's all!! :)

Here's the info. from the Advertising and Publicity Guidelines from CC:

"Tagline Restrictions:
You may not use the tagline “discover the chef in you”(except as part of the approved logo) in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotions flyers). Because we want this tagline to capture what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have it on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it.

Other examples of trademarks include product names like Chillzanne®, Woven Selections™, Simple Additions®, The Grate Container®, Egg Slicer Plus®, etc. You must use the proper trademark symbol, TM or ®, if you use trademarked names in materials you produce. However, the best way to protect our trademarks is to use the promotional flyers the Home Office produces and makes available in the Consultant News and in downloadable format on Consultant’s Corner, as well as the marketing materials available through our licensed merchandise vendors.

Do not give the logo, tagline or other trademarks to outside vendors for use on items such as personal checks, business cards, promotional merchandise, etc. Only licensed merchandise vendors are authorized to make and sell business supplies and promotional items that feature The Pampered Chef® logo and trademarks. "

Related to New Products Flyer: Page 1 & Upcoming Releases - Check it Out!

1. What is the purpose of the "New Products Flyer"?

The purpose of the "New Products Flyer" is to inform customers about upcoming product releases and promotions.

2. When will Page 2 of the flyer be available?

Page 2 of the flyer will be coming shortly after the release of Page 1. Keep an eye out for updates!

3. How often are new products released?

New products are released on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. However, this may vary depending on the specific product and release schedule.

4. Can I pre-order any of the upcoming releases?

Yes, some upcoming releases may be available for pre-order. Please check the flyer for more information or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Where can I find more information about the products featured on the flyer?

You can find more information about the products featured on the flyer on our website or by contacting our customer service team. We are happy to provide any additional details or answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • kam