• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Product! Spoiler! Wow!

EpTxGuy

Feb 24, 2007
Here it is, boys and girls, the big new product for Fall 09:
The Dots SUV!!!
PamperedChefDotsCar.jpg

Man, wouldn't you like to earn comission on this baby! If only it were real!

You know I would never ever reveal a spoiler from conference before wave 3 ends! I didn't even go to conference this year!

Remember.....Hand wash only!!! :)

Last edited:

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
That would be something if we could earn a car! It would definitely be noticable driving down the road. Mary Kay has pink cars so why can't we have a dots one!

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
don't consultants at the executive level get a car allowance? maybe it should come with a dots allowance!

very cute spoiler by the way - thanks for bringing some levity to this issue!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
My friends, Phil and Laura DOTTS, would love it! In fact, I'm going to send them a link to this thread in hopes that they, non-cheffers, could read it!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
OK now that is really neat! I would actually drive that thing!
Talk about getting noticed and I love the dots plates and stem ware!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Wow! The Furry Guy and I were discussing today how to paint our new door. I suggested PC dots. We're "thinking about it." LOL!

ivykeep

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2007
Or as a marketing ploy have your PC contact info printed on each dot and a "take one" on each one so that people can get your "business dot" off your car in a parking lot.