• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330: My Merry Christmas Gift to Myself!

classes!I really like my plannerpad, so not sure I want to make the switch to completely electronic. I do like pen and paper. Just like to know if there are any cool things you guys are doing with your BB.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Got myself a new BlackBerry Curve 8330 last night...and it's PINK:love:!!! I'm so excited (doesn't take much! haha) It's awesome! Actually woke up early and was posting on CS from it at 5 in the morning!! ;)

Love new toys.....:D

Congrats! New toys are always so much fun. I've been contemplating getting a BlackBerry or Palm phone, I love the idea of being able to carry all my contacts in my pocket, but haven't convinced myself it's worth the cost (plus the 2 year agreement to make the phone a reasonable price)

How fun to get a new toy! I also love having everything in one place - contacts, calendar, and I am additcted to Bubblebreaker.

Enjoy!!

I LOVE, LOVE my Blackberry too!!! ENJOY!!!!

NO KIDDING 'MERRY CHRISTMAS'!!!! LOL

How exciting for you! - and you picked a FABULOUS color, IMO!!!! :D

stefani2 said:
NO KIDDING 'MERRY CHRISTMAS'!!!! LOL

How exciting for you! - and you picked a FABULOUS color, IMO!!!! :D

Yep...it's all about the look, you know! ;)

susanr613 said:
How fun to get a new toy! I also love having everything in one place - contacts, calendar, and I am additcted to Bubblebreaker.

Enjoy!!

Bubblebreaker?? Please tell me more!!! :D

Cool. Congratulations.

PChefPEI said:
Bubblebreaker?? Please tell me more!!! :D

No No No!! lol.. don't do it! You'll become an addict too. There should be bubblebreakers annonymous meetings to help kick the habit. I went cold turkey about 6 months ago... *shudders* I still have nightmares!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
No No No!! lol.. don't do it! You'll become an addict too. There should be bubblebreakers annonymous meetings to help kick the habit. I went cold turkey about 6 months ago... *shudders* I still have nightmares!

So, you're just gonna keep me in suspense???? That's just cruel!! :p Guess I'll have to Google it! ;)

Hey, I just got a blackberry curve too. I love it, except for the fact I'm slow at learning how to use it. LOL. I guess i need to sit down and read about it. I got silver. Too cute.

My husband just got me the iPhone and I LOVE IT! It's so worth all the money

I wanted the iPhone, but we don't get great reception with Rogers here, so opted for the BlackBerry! :)

Oh, and tried to download bubblebreak and can't :(...so addiction averted!! ;)

tabnat80 said:
Hey, I just got a blackberry curve too. I love it, except for the fact I'm slow at learning how to use it. LOL. I guess i need to sit down and read about it. I got silver. Too cute.

Read about it?? No way...just play with it, you'll get the hang of it! ;)

I have been wanting a Blackberry for some time too.... I am up for renewal in late March, so I hope they have some good deals. Do you have to pay extra charges for "blackberry" on top of normal cell phone charges? Sorry to be so in the dark....

LeanneB. said:
I have been wanting a Blackberry for some time too.... I am up for renewal in late March, so I hope they have some good deals. Do you have to pay extra charges for "blackberry" on top of normal cell phone charges? Sorry to be so in the dark....

This is Canadian prices, but here's the deal for me. I had an old cell phone (didn't even take pics! :eek:) and it was costing me $100 a month. With the BlackBerry, it's going to cost me $73 a month and I get unltd text messaging, 500MB of whatever ...:rolleyes: for web-browsing and email (the guy told me not too many people go over that) and I forget how many minutes, but evenings start at 6pm. The actual BlackBerry cost me $50 (they had a promo...regular is $99 and I got the last Pink one!! :D).

I cancelled my contract with my other phone company and that's gonna cost me around $200, but I figure it'll work itself out in the long run. I'm worth it! :D

Okay, so now that I have this up and going, and having a great time playing with it, I'm wondering what all you BB users use it for? Calendar? Contacts? Tasks?

I really like my plannerpad, so not sure I want to make the switch to completely electronic. I do like pen and paper. Just like to know if there are any cool things you guys are doing with your BB.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my curve--mine's pink, too (I'm a breast cancer survivor so needless to say everything everyone gets me is pink, LOL). I've had it since July and I don't know what I would do without it. Try this website: CrackBerry.com – The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers. Tons of free/cheap things, accessories, downloads, and best of all, a tutorial on how to do all kinds of cool stuff!!! I Love it.!

That's cool Nancy, thank you! And, glad to hear you're a SURVIVOR!! :)

Last edited:
Wow! Already downloaded 5 new ringtones....:eek:

How exciting!!! my contract is up in April and I am looking at that phone. I am hoping that it will be free. I never had to pay for a phone.:D

I just got the iPod touch 16G MP3 for my son. I got such a GREAT deal through Amazon on black Friday. :D

susanr613 said:

Enjoy!!

My BF has a Blackberry and I too am an addict of Bubblebreaker!! LOVE IT!!!

Is bubblebreaker the same as brickbreaker

1. What are the features of the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330?

The Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 offers a 2-megapixel camera, full QWERTY keyboard, GPS capabilities, Bluetooth connectivity, and access to email, internet, and social media. It also has a long battery life and can store up to 8GB of data with a microSD card.

2. Is the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 compatible with my current cell phone plan?

Yes, the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 is compatible with most cell phone plans and carriers. However, it is always best to check with your carrier to ensure compatibility before purchasing.

3. Can I change the color of the phone's casing?

Unfortunately, the casing color of the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 cannot be changed. However, you can purchase a phone case or skin to personalize the look of your phone.

4. Does the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. You can also purchase additional warranty coverage through Pampered Chef for added protection.

5. Can I use the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 outside of the United States?

Yes, the Pink BlackBerry Curve 8330 is a global phone and can be used in many countries outside of the United States. However, you may need to purchase an international plan or add international roaming to your current plan. It is best to check with your carrier for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies