1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Merrill Vendor Opinions?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I just ordered some wedding registry cards, host envelopes and my biz cards there.( I hope they don't take forever to process and ship like I have heard ont these threads!) I was disappointed on the lack of inventory variety they carry. Anyone else feel the same way? I loved all that T & C offered! Do you think eventually Merrill will carry as much different PC stuff as the former company? That's just too bad, IMO!

Feb 15, 2006
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I hope so. I will be moving soon and would really like to have a window decal on my car like the one T & C offered. I wanted to get the car magnets. I saw that we were encouraged to order what we wanted by Dec. 31, but we won't be moving until August and I won't have my new phone number until then.

I like(d) those car decals.

Feb 15, 2006
  3. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

merril vendors

it took about two wks to get a personlized stamp from them, and about a week to get my bank bag. the only thing i didn't like was that they charged my credit card twice. The charged the s&h and the bank bag on the first order and just charged me for the stamp on the second one...i thought that is was kinda weird...i never did receive a receipt either

Feb 15, 2006
  4. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I have also had shipping issues with Merrill. I ordered on Jan. 16th a set of lap boards, a non-personalized item and just received them on Monday of this week Feb.13th. I thought that was wayyy too long for an item that isn't personalized. I was a little disappointed in that and a little leery about ordering from them again. I guess I just can't get in a dire situation.

Feb 15, 2006
  5. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

I ordered business cards and a few other things. I thought they arrived in a timely manner. I, too, had my card charged twice (the business cards shipped separately). I called them since the charge that appeared on my card was not the total I was given. No email was sent notifying me that there would be two charges. Both charges did end up totaling what they said it would be. I think that the Merrill's stuff looks more professional than T&C. I am going to be in the market for another car soon and hate that I can't order another set of the personalized window decals. Hope they start offering them before my van dies!!

Feb 15, 2006
  6. I ordered Business cards from them and I think they look great. I also thought they shipped fairly timely (I think I received them about 13 days later). The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't charge my credit card until about 3 weeks after I ordered. I actually had the cards before they charged me which is wierd.

7. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I definitely think Merrill is more cutting edge and looks sharp but just disappointed in the lack of stuff that they carry compared to T&C! I hope they add more to their inventory eventually!

Feb 16, 2006
  8. order

I loved my business cards and they were super fast I have ordered 3 times and nothing took over a week from time i placed order till rcvd. The reciept they email to u. I think this looks much more professional then anything I have ever seen PC use. Its a step in the right direction. I did place a order today for lap boards and it said they are back ordered. maby just look around the web site it tells u everything.

amanda

Have something to add?