• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Merchant Account Provider Found, Any Experience ?

In summary, to switch to a new merchant account provider, you will need to contact them directly and follow their instructions for setting up a new account. Depending on your current contract, there may be fees or penalties for switching. The time it takes to set up a new account can vary and it's important to discuss your specific payment needs with the provider. Most providers can process credit and debit card payments, but it's best to confirm with them. Customers will likely not be impacted by the switch, but it's advised to inform them of any changes and provide new payment instructions if necessary.
mal_bates
New Merchant account provider found, any experience ?

iKobo Money Transfer and Merchant Services

They don't charge any fees... !
Registration is free, I was able to receive credit card payments in half an hour with no
investments at all.

http://www.keyglobe.com/ikobo_details.php

PS: and most wholesome: they provide 10 Level Affiliate Program.
By now I have no complaints, does anybody had experience already with iKobo ?

-------

http://keyglobe.com - wholesale and retail trade auction, free listings.
http://webhelpboard.com - free chat, experts in various areas of expertise ready for help.

I've never used iKobo before. I use paypal.com almost exclusively. I have also heard that 2checkout.com and worldpay.com are quality.

Hi there! I have not personally used iKobo, but I have heard good things about them from other users. The fact that they don't charge any fees and have a quick registration process is definitely a plus. However, I would recommend doing some research and reading reviews from other merchants who have used iKobo before making a decision. Also, be sure to check out their terms and conditions to fully understand their services and any potential fees that may apply. Good luck with your business!

1. How do I switch to the new merchant account provider?

To switch to the new merchant account provider, you will need to contact them directly and follow their instructions for setting up a new account. You may also need to cancel your current account with your previous provider.

2. Will I have to pay any fees or penalties for switching to a new provider?

This will depend on your current contract with your previous provider. Some may charge early termination fees, while others may not. It's important to review your contract or contact your previous provider to understand any potential fees before making the switch.

3. How long does it take to set up a new merchant account?

The time it takes to set up a new merchant account can vary depending on the provider and their specific requirements. It can range from a few days to a couple of weeks. It's best to contact the provider directly for an estimated timeline.

4. What types of payments can I accept with the new merchant account provider?

Most merchant account providers are able to process credit and debit card payments. Some may also offer options for e-checks or alternative payment methods. It's important to discuss your specific needs with the provider to ensure they can support the types of payments you want to accept.

5. Will my customers be impacted by the switch to a new provider?

In most cases, customers will not be impacted by the switch to a new merchant account provider. However, it's always a good idea to inform your customers of any changes and provide them with new payment instructions if necessary. This can help avoid any confusion or issues with payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefmoseley