• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Products - Can You Quess

In summary, the new products are colorful and include a new color of stoneware. There are also rumors of a new cake platter.
Pamperedtigger
Has anyone thought about what the new products are going to be? One of my fellow consultants thinks it is cookware. :rolleyes:

I hope its a bigger Spoon Rest to hold the large nylon accessories.

They told us on the call today that it's "colorful" - more colored Sinple Additions? Whatever... it'll be great!

Since it's over $500 in new products, I would think it has a good chance of being cookware, but what else can they come up with? Everything is pretty much represented. Maybe a dutch oven-type piece of cookware? Pretty much all I can think of is already what we carry. Since they're doing more and more with silicone, I wonder if they'll come out with the flexible silicone bakeware that is starting to pop up in stores. Like a silicone muffin "pan" for example. Maybe more Simple Additions stuff?? I just can't imagine what else. Unless they come out with colors for every S.A. piece like the Entertaining Set. We always have fun at cluster meetings trying to guess. I would love to hear other ideas. Or maybe someone has the inside scoop. ;)

I'm STILL waiting (as are many of my customers) for a salad spinner. Maybe this is the year???

Fall ProductsFirst Post here.. I was looking for Info on the Call today.
I have requested a SA Cannister set both years at conference! I have to say I much prefer the White SA although I really enjoyed my Entertaining set this fall and winter.

Do you know if there is a new and improved Showcase coming out in the Fall? One of my fellow Consultants thought that there was since at Leadership they were getting opinions on different ones. Just asking. I have lots of PC Dollars I want to use and I don't want to get the old one if there is a new one coming out soon. Thanks.

I've been holding out because I've heard rumors of a new one, too!

I'm thinking that it might be an addition to the Entertaining set...dishes? Who knows!!

I have had a couple requests for a black tool-turn-about. With the new kitchens that are modern more people would buy them! You never know what PC will bring out! I can't wait to find out!

showcase?You guys mentioned a "new and improved showcase". I'm sure I should know the answer to this but what is a showcase?

Colorful ProductsThis could be my crazy little mind working overtime, but did you notice that the Recruiting Flyer for us as Consultants for June is printed in the colors of the Entertaining Set? I'm thinking more SA in the Entertaining Set Colors.

I too would love to have a salad spinner!

A host asked me yesterday if we were going to come out with a cake stencil alphabet set...good idea huh?

I agree with the guess of more SA pieces in the same colors as the Entertaining Set. I would guess there will be a new color of stoneware as well. How else could there be over $500 in new products? Maybe the stoneware will be in those colors. Hmmmm..... :rolleyes:

I think mini whisk is a givenI had heard that the ones that they sent w/o the HWC logo had the PC logo and a product number that was very close to the large whisk. I think they gave one away :)

Dawn

I hope they will come out with a new color of stoneware

Last edited:
chefmona said:
To begin with, maybe they will come out with a woven selections basket for the Hospitality Tray, some dessert plates, a citrus press, an adjustable hand-held cheese grater, new spices and cake mixes, Spreaders in harvest colors, Simple additions in harvest colored stripes with white insides, silicone oven mitts, and oblong roaster cookware.

Do you know something that we don't??? Those descriptions are pretty specific. :confused:

New Products
PampMomof3 said:
Do you know something that we don't??? Those descriptions are pretty specific. :confused:

I do I do, BUT I will not post them here for sake of getting this group into trouble.

Go to http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCConferenceSpoilers/

MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN YOUR CONS. # IN THE LITTLE APPLY BOX OR YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE DENIED!!!

Hth.
Jenn

What do you think the mid-season products are? I am thinking like a cake platter or something like it? What are you thinking? :confused:

Well for sure they will be coming out with a new color of stoneware, they said last year when they came out with the cranberry that it would be available for a year only...... I'd say some more woven stuff, since they are coming out with the medium one just for us...... the mini whisk, since they substituted it for Help Whip Cancer ones when they ran out.... the scrapers in fall colors (since people liked the citrus ones).... of course this is all just me guessing, so should be interesting to see, can't wait to go to conference and find out!!!!

1. What are the new fall products being released by Pampered Chef?

The new fall products being released by Pampered Chef are the Fall Favorites Collection, which includes the Fall Harvest Collection, the Fall Baking Collection, and the Fall Entertaining Collection.

2. Can you give us a sneak peek of the new products?

Yes, some of the new fall products include the Harvest Wreath Stoneware Mold, the Apple Peeler & Corer, and the Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix.

3. When will the new fall products be available for purchase?

The new fall products will be available for purchase starting September 1st.

4. Are there any promotions or deals for the new fall products?

Yes, there will be a special promotion for customers who purchase the entire Fall Favorites Collection, which includes a discount and free shipping.

5. Will there be any new recipes using the fall products?

Yes, Pampered Chef will be releasing new recipes specifically designed to use with the fall products. You can find these recipes on our website or in our Fall Favorites Collection recipe booklet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • flybygrace
  • Products and Tips
Replies